Birthday

It's november. My birthday. But there's still school since it's a weekday.
So someone spewed out that it was my birthday. Rini was shocked. "WE HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY!" she said out loud. Standing from her desk.

Then she noticed how loud she was, then sat back down. She told me "wanna celebrate our birthday together? Not like a date though..." she was shy. To be honest, she's really cute when she's shy. So we celebrated our birthdays together. We went to my house. Then we ate and watched "romantic" movies just the two of us. Then she got sleepy. She leaned on my shoulder. I let it go then continued watching the movie.

After that, she hugged me like I was a pillow. I hugged her back. Now we got sleepy. So I woke her up. "hey, it's time to go home." then she said "I'll just sleep with you." so I said "fine, since it's our birthday anyways. Then we slept together.

The next day someone found out we slept together then he was angry cause he's got a crush on Rini. So he brought me to a dark corner. He punched me a couple times then He pulled out a gun. I was scared. But that didn't stop me. I grabbed the gun and threw it on the trashcan. So he gave up then ran away.

Rini found me covered in blood, brought me to the nurse then hugged me on the way. And that part is for another chapter.