Yandere

The person who tried to kill me is still unknown. But his lust for killing was passed on to rini. I was in the clinic for about an hour now, so I went to find Rini. I saw her in the SAME dark alley I went with the random guy. And for a second, MY HEART STOPPED.

I saw Rini covered with the random guy's blood. She was stabbing the guy continously. She became a YANDERE. I told her to stop stabbing him while approaching her slowly. I tried to hold her, but she suddenly pointed the knife at me. I quickly backed away. I ran away as far as possible. I didn't call the cops cause it's MY PROBLEM. If I didn't sleep with her we could have avoided this.

So I Ran up to her then hugged her. She stopped stabbing. She broke out in tears after I hugged her. She said "WHAT HAVE I DONE?!" I told her "don't worry, no one will know this. And i'll make sure no one does. Cause we're lover- I-I MEAN FRIENDS! YEAH!" I said hesitantly. But still, I do love her, but I don't think it's time to say that I love her. YET. I'll make sure nothing happens to her.

She sinned.

God forgave.

She changed.

And love is what I gave.

She called out the victim.

Begging for forgiveness.

It was heard and came all the goddesses.

The victim was furious said it wasn't decent,

Little did he know he himself wasn't too innocent.

This poem is for the killers,

That would do EVERYTHING for their lovers.

So violence is NEVER an option.

If you ever love someone, proceed with caution.