A Peculiar companion

That shape, a woman? Is she a victim of this incident? No, that can't be, no one could still be in one piece after that incident. As a get a more clearer look, the more I start to realize she isn't human. She had bright red hair with two large horns protruding through the top and one small one down to where her nose is. She has a long, spiky red tail, with a large club that has large spikes on it. Her teeth look sharp, very much like a predators. Her back is filled with these bony and spiky armored plates. Her limbs are reptilian, complete with claws and scales. Her legs have the same design as her arms but with one slight difference, she has one sickle claw on each foot. She isn't wearing much, other than shorts and a bra. 

Is she the one who caused this explosion? I don't know but she's unconscious and still breathing. I don't see much, if any damage on her. She's definitely  a dinosaur of some sort, thought that of which I don't know. She looks like a hybrid, with her triceratops horns, ankylosaurus armor,  stegosaurus spikes, raptor claws and tyrannosaurus like teeth. She does look powerful though, I don't want to do anything to get her angry. I poke her with a stick and to my surprise, she  immediately wakes up. She gets up and analyzes her surroundings. She looks mystified, and unsure of what just happened.

She mutters what I can barely hear "Godammit, I failed!"

She clenches her fist and I can feel a powerful aura on her. I hold my sword up, ready to engage her. If I fight her, then I'll most probably die. I don't think she is an ordinary dinosaur, no, she definitely isn't. Then, she finally realizes i'm here and diverts her attention towards me. She has very bright yellow reptilian eyes, one that make me shiver with just one glace of them. That's it, I'm dying today aren't I? And just when I was going to go on an adventure. I close my eyes and prepare for the worst.

"Hey you, whats your name?" She asks

"Huh?" I say confused

"I asked for your name, what is it?"

"Oh its um.... it's Alan."

"Ok Alan, can you tell me where I am?"

"Oh you're in um, you're in Saili woods near Saili village." 

"Hmm...." She says "I see...."

She seems to think about something. Her silky red hair blows through the wind. She almost looks like a goddess, she does look beautiful. I don't think shes a bad person, at least, i'm not getting that vibe from her. But is she the cause of that crater? Its pretty big, I'd say about 20 feet long and 25 feet wide. It's also very deep. Maybe 60 feet? That's crazy. But I don't see any other cause for this other than her. She's powerful, that's all I know. But powerful enough to create a crater this big? I don't know. She looks back at me with those bright yellow eyes.

"You're a hero right?" She asks

"Well, not officially but I plan to go on my adventure anyway." I respond

"So a fake hero huh?" She replies "That's rather ironic."

She smirks, "Hey, since I ain't got anything else to do, and the fact that I'm hungry, why don't I travel with you,?"

My eyes widen is surprise. She wants to come with me? A person she just met? She's weirder than I thought. I don't even know how to respond to that. She's hungry as well, just great...

"Well, I don't think that's the best idea..."

"Well too bad, I'm coming with you either way."

This woman. I can't keep up with her.

"Fine, do whatever you want I guess." I say

"That I shall." She replies

"Oh, and by the way, never got your name."