real life

DIANNA HAD NEVER BEEN IN A FUNERAL BEFORE and she had any idea of what to expect

DIANNA HAD NEVER BEEN IN A FUNERAL BEFORE and she had any idea of what to expect. Every single peace of her wanted Nana Annie to be there, smiling, calling her granddaughter-in-law and making chocolate cake. She met Wyatt's grandmother in a sleepover at his house and since the first moment she started talking to the old lady she realized she could stay there for hours listening to her telling funny stories about her childhood, but she wasn't there anymore. A tear started to fall down her face, it was the first drop in a storm.

Dianna Samuels was heading to the cemetery with her parents, they were silent, they knew how much she loved Annie. And she did, and she also loved Wyatt. He was her best friend, of course, but now she didn't loved him as a brother, as she always did, no, now she was in love with him.

Another tear.

What would happen when she walked in in the funeral? Wyatt would look at her with his precious and understandable eyes, she doubted it. He wouldn't stare angry at her, he would never do it. Maybe he would be indifferent, she has been a bitch lately, he would have every right.

But when she left the car and walked to where everyone was he seemed surprised, what the fuck? He had invited her! Why the hell he looked so surprised?

Besides the curious eyes, Di saw how red they were, he had cried a lot, she had a strange feeling while hugging him, it was like she never knew him, like the year they have been best friends were gone. It was all her fault.

The tears came down as fast as a truck.

"I'm sorry" Dianna whispered tons of guilty in her voice.

All what Di felt was nothing compared to what Wyatt had felt.

Wyatt was in shock, he had never imagined how would life be without his grandma. She taught everything he knew, she was a major part of his integrity and now she's dead.

It was really fast, in one moment all he had to be concerned about was his massive crush in his best friend's girlfriend, then his grandma died, what a year for Wyatt.

His relationship with Dianna was the last thing he would want to talk about. He was truly and madly in love with her, but it was nothing new, he liked her ever since the first time he putted his eyes on her, but now it was strong than ever, and she is supposed to be in love with him too. That wasn't enough, though. He wanted her to not be confused, he hated to see Dianna Samuels sad, it breaks his heart.

While hugging her, he got this feeling, a feeling that he belonged in her arms, he really did. He could feel her heart beating fast.

He was home.

But Dianna was devastated.

She loved him. As. A. Fucking. Lover.

"I'm sorry too, I know how much you loved nana" Wyatt answered, without making eye contact.

She sat at his side, holding his hand, without even realizing what she was doing.

The funeral was full of people, all Wyatt's family was there, tears streaming in their faces, and after some minutes the young couple were exactly like the others.

________________________________

The funeral was long enough to make Dianna and Wyatt spend all the water in their bodies crying, when it finally ended, Di felt like all the weight that was in her shoulder was gone. She turned to Wyatt, as he tried to give her a breathy smile.

"I don't believe still" she said, her green eyes swollen.

"I don't want to talk about it" Wyatt groaned looking dreary.

They kept in silence for some minutes, till the Samuels' car appeared.

"Gotta go" Dianna blurted, feeling a little ashamed.

"Wait" He stopped her while she ran to her parents car "Finn is gonna be here tomorrow, do you want to hang out?"

She fixed her eyes in his, are he asking to go out? "Yeah, sure".

She involved him in her arms, kissing his cheek again, but instead of placing her lips on his left cheek, Dianna accidentally kissed him on the mouth.

He looked at her in panic, she was freaking out inside too, just inside, because before entering in the car she gave him a huge smile.

"Bye, Wy!"

"S-s-see y-you tomo-tomorrow, S-S-Samuels!"

Dianna was cool and acting normal for everyone who had saw that, but she knew that it was not cool at all. She kissed Wyatt. This time for real.

....

GOD IM TRASH ASF
THIS IS SUCH A GARBAGE!
but wait
i tried
give me credits
also this must have tons of grammar and spelling mistakes, please forgive me, I'm not a native speaker.
Is there gonna be another real life trash chapter? I dunno.
All i gotta say is that bro code is almost in its end.
Sad, I know.
It was supposed to be the last chapter, but i decided to keep it a little bit more.
If you want contact me in kik (luwtt)

credits to -aestheticpatricia for doing this amazing gif!

xoxo