Danie's (POV)

I was afraid to go home after what happened today.. So i decided to walk home.. But i didn't get very far.. As soon as the bell rang Tiffany and some weird looking guy blocked my way.. I looked at them and said "Excuse me i want to come trough.."

The guy said "Wow you were right she is my type!!"

"I told you!" Tiffany said with a massive smirk.. I decided to walk the other way but they followed me.. I finally came out of the school and saw Garreth getting in to his car..

"Garreth!!" I yelled.. He looked up confused and started to get out of the car..

"Hi Danie! What's up??" He asked casually

"My sister and this weird looking guy is following me.. Help me plz!!" I begged him i was about to burst in to tears..

Garreth's (POV)

I was about to get in to my car and suddely i heard my name was called out

"Garreth!!" I looked up and saw it was Danie who called me she looked worried she ran up to me and i said "Hi Danie what's up?"

"My sister and this weird looking guy is following me.. Help me plz!?" She begged me she looked like she was about to cry..

I was worried now and kinda angry at that guy.. Keep it together i told myself in my head..

She just climbed in the car when they came out of the school

"Daniella! You will not go with them! They are not the type of people we hang out with!" She screamed at the top of her lounges at Danie but she looked like she didn't care at all

Which i loved about her she didn't care that we are emo..

I started the car and asked her so where do you live so that i could drop you off there?.. She looked at me as said "i'm not going home.. Can i stay at your place for a while?".

"Yeah sure.. I'm sure th e guys won't mind?" I looked at them and raised an eyebrow..

They laughed at said "yeah no prob.. We whould love to have you with us.." She smiled and looked relieved.. She was sitting next to mikey and he looked at her like she was gold..

Oh i hope he doesn't like her two.. I thought to myself.. We drove for a while and then nathan said" what about some music?"

"Yeah" we all said together

King for a day started to play and Danie looked like she was shot by an elctricbolt and started singing along.. She had a pretty voice i didn't want her to stop singing

The song stopped playing and we all looked at her she turned bright pink and collapsed on mikeys shoulder and we all laughed together..

When we came home she asked us "so where am i going to sleep?"

"You can sleep in my room with me?.." I said

"Yeah.. I'd like that!"

"Well then its settled.."Mikey said