Let's Write. (Writing Tips & Tricks)

Let's Write

(Writing Tips & Tricks) 

Lots of people think writing is easy, poem, short stories, novels, any kind of literature, that you only need to sit down with a pen and a paper (or most of the time, a computer) and to write stuff. And for some miracle people, that's all it takes. But most of us know the truth; it's hard as hell. I mean, don't get me wrong, sometimes writing comes easy to me, I write like 20 pages of a story and then, BANG, I doubt myself and/or get writer's block. Here's where this "book" comes in if you want to use it.  

The thing about creativity is that you can't completely force it, but you can work on it and lure it out with some exercises and tricks. I took a creative writing class in college and we learned a lot about things to try and things to avoid and I wanted to share those things with those who want to learn them and try them. 

I also read a lot and I take notes about things I like to read and what I like to write also.
So here is a bunch of things I'm trying to add to my writings and you should try too (if you want, of course).
I'll explain things and also sometimes give you ideas of exercises you can do to practice a new "writing skill", to change things up a bit, so you can see how you like it and if you want to use it. 

Hope you like it,
and... Let's Write.
    -♥- Ellie - ♥-