Chapter Twenty-Seven

*Hadrian(Cub)Potter*

  Its been a month since I recovered from my whole de-age episode and I was now back at Hogwarts and I wasn't allowed to go anywhere alone which was fine with me because I have felt like someone was watching me and it was freaking me out but I didn't say anything because I didn't want the others to freak out.

  "RY!" Teddy yelled and I looked up startled before squeaking when he dropped down beside me. "Whatcha doing?"

  "History homework," I hummed finishing my last sentence before shoving my book and paper in my backpack. "But I'm done now.  What about you?"

  "I was gonna hang at the Shrieking Shack until Helena gets out of class," he shrugged. "Wanna come with?"

  "Sure," I smiled following him outside and to the whomping willow before we followed the secret path to the house that according to Jamie had just recently been remodeled. 

  "My parents and James would hang out here during the full moon when they were attending Hogwarts," Teddy said jumping on the bed and I crawled beside him.

  "Padfoot and Arcturus told me that," I said playing with my bangs. "How are you and Helena coming along with the mate bond?"

  "Slowly," Teddy sighed flopping over on his stomach. "She's still dealing with the fact that she is Bellatrix's daughter and also that she's been lied to by a lot of people."

 "Maybe she just needs time just like Jamie did," I said poking his head giggling when he growled. "Can we take the long way back to Hogwarts?"

  "Why?" 

  "I want some lollies," I said and Teddy laughed.

  "You have money?"

  "Yep," I smiled and Teddy climbed off the bed and I accioed my bag before jumping on Teddy's bag before we started towards Hogsmeade and making a stop at Honeyduke's before heading back to Hogwarts.

  "Are you excited about Hagrid's class?" Teddy asked as we got close to Black Lake.

  "I guess," I shrugged before freezing when I felt a brush of strong magic.

  "Ry?" Teddy said and I looked towards the Forbidden Forest confused before gasping when I felt the brush of magic and what felt like pain and I ran towards the forest with Teddy running after me. "HADRIAN! STOP!"

  "Didn't you feel it?" I asked stopping and turning in a circle trying to place the pain filled magic.

  "Feel what?" Teddy asked confused before jumping when a loud animal scream broke through the air and I took off towards the sound. "RY!"

  I slid to a stop just inside a clearing and I notice four adults wearing robes and a large-sized dragon that I could feel pain rolling off it.

  "Holy Merlin," Teddy gasped and I moved further into the clearing sliding past the adults, two of whom tried to grab me as I got closer to the dragon.

~Easy,~ I hissed softly in parseltongue. ~Your safe.~

~Who are you?~ the dragon demanded rearing back and I heard Teddy and the adult gasp.

~I am Hadrian Jamie Prince-Gaunt,~ I replied calmly. ~What is your name?~

~Kamali,~ the dragon replied. ~It means protector or spirit guide.~

~Kamali, I can feel your pain. May I help heal what hurts?~

~The is a sword in my back,~ Kamali growled leaning down. ~If you could remove, I will be in your debt.~