Alpha and Omega:The New Age Dawns

Chapter 1

            THE AGE DAWNS

               [Ash's pov]

"Uggghhh. MOOOOOMMMMM. I can't wear this to school! I am a man,not a woman!" I hollard down the stairs as I looked in my bedroom mirror.

"Well if you don't like it I guess you can just miss school." she hollard back. I just stood there looking at my reflection weighing my options.

Go to school and wear this dress, or stay home and fail. I guess wearing this dress won't kill me. I was always told that I had slim figure, my grammamma(grandmother) told me that i get it from my dad's side of the family. I looked at the dress that i had pressed against my body, it was a little past the fingertips. It was as black as my hair, and it was skin tight. As i looked at my reflection for one last look see, I noticed something. I LOOKED LIKE A HOT CHICK! Uggghhhh, just my luck. First day back and i'm gonna look like my mother when she was younger. Curse my feminine looks. I had high cheek bones, black hair, light blue eyes, and a slim figure.

"I guess it wouldn't kill me to wear it. And it's only once that I have to wear it right?" I asked pondering what today would be like. When I didn't get an answer I stepped out of my room and looked down the stairs, I saw my mom looking over her shopping list.

"What was that dear? Now you said you wanted your ties to be what colors?" she said as she looked at me. Oh my god mom. You can be so oblivious some times.

"I said that I wanted them to be green, grey, or blue, or all three. And remember to get my black suits along with my purple suit. Please do not forget my stuff, those clothes are very important to me." I said with a hint of pleading in my determined voice. Why did I have to sound so much like.... like a.... a girl. Man I need to work on those skills befour I walk into school so helpless. As I was thinking about how I was gonna keep my posture together( even though I walk like a girl), I was putting on my mom's dress to see what I looked like. And it was at that moment that I regreted ever shaving my legs. Once at a birthday party this one dude, he thought that I was gay, dared me to shave my legs in front of of the guys slowly. So I did and I got a wierd reward for it. A long make out session with a hot, popular, jock named Anderson. Oh my god he was so hot and he stole my first kiss, not that i'm complaining. I blushed remembering that night, good thing we didn't go past kissing.

"Mom, you will tell me if I look rediculace. right?" I asked.

"Yeah. I will. Why?"

"Just checking." I said quite relieved.

Ok. I know mom has a camera so, smile....... To continue.

so what did every body think. please comment on my story if you want. what do you think about Ashton? p.c.m.s.

hay yall. sorry for a short chapter, but this one is gonna be alot longer. and thats a promise. :->