Chapter 2:THE FIRST DANCE

[Ash's mom's pov]

"Ok sweety come on out. I even bought some shoes and pantie hose for you. I'm sure that it looks great honey. Come on out please." I asked pleading happily. As my son, daughter for a day, walked out of his/her room the door opened. It was Reggie Burnston, Ash's childhood friend. I had known his mom since we were in cribs. He looked and smelled nice this evening.'Hmmm. I wonder if he is going to ask my ashy something important' I thought while smiling. As I turned to look at him he froze, I turned to look in the direction of the stairs. I froze too. This is not the 17 year old boy that I gave birth too. This was a whole new person. He/she looked..........

             [Reggie's pov]

Amazing. That was the word to describe her. She was so beautiful.Though one thing stood out about her.She had the same shaped eyes as Ashy-boy.The Kensingtons had a gene that was past down to the first born of the children. Mrs.Kensington was the first born like her father.The patern was boy/girl/boy/girl/ect. But ash was the only one born. O.M.G.

"Ash? Is that you? Wow. you look......... different." I said trying not to stare at the god/goddess standing on the bottom step.

" Different how, exactly?" he/she said clearly confused.

" Different as in....... well it's a good different"  I said trying to think about anything else.' yeah. A sexy different' I thought evily. No. I can't do that to Ashton. It'll ruin our friendship.

" Regg? You ok? Your drooling a little." he said while wiping the drool of my chin. Oh man. Why did he do that. I turned away befour he could do any more to me.

" Sorry Ash." I said embarrassed of my a action. Man I need to get a grip on myself befour I loose it.

" Hay Ash. I got Something for you. I hope you like it." I said trying to change the subject.

" Aww. Realy? That is so sweet." He said. As he opened it up I looked at him. with lust in my eyes. Though he didn't realize it, which just made me forget easily. As I concentrated on his reaction rather than on his lips, I saw his face light up. It was a necklace with his birthstone on it. It was expensive but the way his face shone, it was worth every penny.

" OH MY GOD REGGIE! I love it. Where did you get it?" He gushed.

" Oh it was nothing. Realy." I said as I tried not to laugh at his reaction.

              [Ash's pov]

As I opened the box I saw a the letter "A" with green gems on them.

" OH MY GOD REGGIE! I love it. where did you get it?" I said as I tried to hid the exciement, only to fail.

" Oh it was nothing.Realy." He said with a smug look on his face. Doesn't he know that me and Anderson broke up?

" Well thank you Reggie Burnston. I mean it." I said. I gave a real genuine smile.

             [Reggie's pov]

" Well thank you Reggie Burnston. I mean it." he said. The whole time Ms.Kensington is just gushing taking a video. As I turned around i was surprised with a hug from behind.' Oh my god. If he keeps up with this Ill turn.' I thought worridly. Just one more push and it'll happen. As I bent down to rest my head on his head I got something that made me, Ms.Sandra, and Ash(even though he was the one that did it) gasp in suprise. He kissed me, and on the lips even. As I stared down at him he managed to capture my lips once again, and since I was 6'4" and he was 5'6" he had to stand on his tiptoes. Oh my god, oh my god man. What did he just do? My instincts took over and I grabbed his hand, and grabbed his head and kissed him harder. The whole time Ms. Sandra is snapping photos here and there. As we broke for air I swept him bridal style and carried him to the guest room. Oh man, why did he ~1

have to look so good? Oh god I was loosing it, but I could stop. As I dropped him on the guest bed I looked dowm at him I knoticed something, the look in his eye almost looked like a tiger's eye , with the pupil to a slit and I heard something. Was he purring?

                   [Ash's pov]

Oh my god. When I saw him look down on upon me I just wanted to get into matting position and for him to take me then and there. But instead I just layed there and closed my eyes. But then I heard a low growl escape his lips. I was going to ask him what was wrong when I heard a noise. Then I saw him looking at my neck. I know I havn't put on the necklace so I felt to see what he was lookin at , but there was a soft purring sound. Whoa, I didn't know that I could do that, now I know why he was looking at me like that. As I felt my neck I felt a little vibration. I thought that only cats could do that, huh. I guess i'll have to ask mom about that later. As I was about to sit up I was overcame with a scent that smelt so good, but it wasn't intoxicating. And why am I wanting to be drunk on a scent? Oh well. When I felt his stare on me I looked up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I gently pulled him on top of me to where our stomachs were pressed together and our lips were inches apart from each other. I lent forward and managed to capture his lips with mine. Oh god he tasted good. He tasted like....... margaritas ,strawberry margaritas. Even though this was not my first kiss, it felt like it was. I was about to wrap my legs around his waist when he pulled away and looked ashamed of himself.

sorry for keepin you guys on the edge of you seats. I will write more. I promise. TO BE CONTINUED :-)