Chapter two: Unexpected

Hey guys what's up so I'm giro update I'm very excited about writing this chapter cause this is were things start to get very very VERY interesting so stay tuned hope u enjoy and read ya later bye!!!

Emma's POV:

" Emma"

" Emma"

" Emma"

I heard a soothing voice call it was a gentle but firm voice I think I've heard it before as I start to open my eyes I see a blurry face!

" Hello!" I say quietly

The person smiles

" Hi Emma come with me!"

I suddenly feel myself being lifted up and ounce I get a better view I see Sarah!!!

" Sarah what's going on where are we?" I say looking around it was so green and colorful, it had many types of flower and trees, and I could here the soothing sound of a river!

" you'll see but you have to come with me and fast!" She said I looked at her strangely

" why what's going on?" I say a little bit worried I could see how worried she looked

" I tell you later just come with me plz!" She said I looked at her and nodded she lead me through the forest and we came to a stop!

" what's wrong?" I ask

She turns around and smiles " Nothing but you may feel a little bit what's the word strange!" She said before I could answer she said a word I've only heard in my dream!

" twe ca hey ma lota be!" After she said the word my eyes brightened as a stared at Door in front of us!

I looked around it looked like and ordinary door but just in the middle of a forest!

" what's this and why is it here!" She didn't say anything she just stepped inside and looked back at me!

" It's fine I promise you'll be safe here!"

" Where is here Sarah? And why can't we talk now? And why-" she cut me off
P
" if you would just follow me it will make sense so please don't be so stubborn and get your butt in here!" She said

I looked at her for a minute before taking a few steps

She rolled he eyes and pulled me in as soon as she did this my body felt numb and I couldn't move my legs I felt a strong light hovering over my head and before I knew it I opened my eyes to find the unexpected!

😬😬😬😬😬😬😎😎😎😊😊🤗🤗 fooled ya I ain't gonna tell ya what she sees till the next chapter and for those who want to know what she sees hit that vote button and of course I always love feedback good or bad so I hope you enjoyed and read ya later bye!!!