X: The breeze of Paris (Thunder)

Aqua and I entered the imperial suite of the Hotel Concorde la Fayette (as it was known then, it's now called Hyatt Regency Paris Étoile). It was a four star hotel in Paris in which I made a reservation while we were on the plane.

It was probably one of the best hotels in Paris. The hotel was a skyscraper building and the third tallest in Paris with nine hundred and fifty rooms and was part of the Palais des Congrès.

The room itself was amazing. It was a suit with two bedrooms; it had polished wood furniture, a large bathroom with a hot tub Jacuzzi and a very big flat TV.

This is the kind of hotel my stepmother loved but no longer could afford.

I felt rather sorry for her for a couple of seconds.

Aqua went to check out the toilet. I heard her saying something about how impressive it was. I went towards the window and checked the view; the Eiffel tower could be seen standing tall, proud, and surrounded by all the other buildings.

I smiled and wondered who the Domitor in this country was and what kind of person he was.

Aqua came next to me and admired the view as well.

"Wow Thunder, this place must be really expensive, how much is it?" She asked.

To be honest, it wasn't one of the most expensive hotels I've ever been in.

"I don't know, but it's not a problem. It'll be replenished and more will be added to the account within an hour."

"Within an hour? I don't quite get what you're saying," she said clearly confused. "How much do you make per hour?"

"Hm...per hour? I'm not really sure, I would have to make some calculations. I'd say I make about twenty thousand pounds per minute so that would be about a little more than a million per hour?" Aqua looked at me in disbelief. She thought I was lying.

"You're kidding," she said convinced.

"I'm not. Why would I lie?" I said serious and tired at the same time.

"You wouldn't, I guess. Listen, I'm going to take a shower. So you know where I'll be."

I nodded.

"Alright. Do you want me to go down and buy some pyjamas for you? I bought some for me while we were shopping."

"Nah, that's alright. Well, I'm going now."

Aqua went to the toilet and I was left alone in the living room.

I sat down on the sofa and turned on the TV. I wasn't really listening. I was thinking of what Lightning could be doing and if he would have already found the Domitor that was in Brazil.

I heard the shower. I thought of taking a little peep but I quickly changed my mind. I would probably get drowned.

I thought of what Lightning told me.

Having to gather five Domitors would be hard, and many of them would probably be way stronger than I was. What if I was to encounter Domitors that had tamed their Sacra Bestiam?

Aqua and I wouldn't possibly be able to take on them. What if the Domitor in Paris had tamed it?

That Domitor had fought Lightning and survived. That meant he was actually strong, or maybe he had fought Lightning before he tamed his Sacra Bestiam. There were too many questions concerning the Domitor in this country.