The Dark Side

Jonah's P.O.V
Is Cyrus really gonna break the rules to see me? Hm... Has something got to him? I mean he did fall back a bit. He's going to lie to his parents. I heard a knock on my door as a opened it. There stood a smirking Cyrus dresses casual that looks fancy.
"Hey Cy!" I exclaimed.
"Hey! I only have a few minutes to talk I told her I was just walking around the block for some air." He said quickly. I looked at him with a smile as I motioned him up the stairs into my room. I shut the door behind him as I ran to meet him. He sat on my bed and I closed and locked the door.
"Jonah? What are you doing?" He asked nervously.
"Don't worry about it. You'll have fun. I promise." I replied taking off my shirt. I kissed Cyrus. His face turned red as I continued. He didn't seem to stop so, I'm guessing he's ok with it. After a few minutes of kissing he took off his shirt without me noticing. It's quite fascinating to see how fast Cyrus does things.
Warning! This may contain Mature scenes! Skip if not comfortable!
I started to unbutton his khakis and slid them off. I can tell he was hard. He flipped us over so he had the advantage. He unbuttoned my jeans and slid em off quicker than I did. Right now we're just in our boxers.
"Cyrus. Do it." I said. He gave me a devilish smirk and slid of my boxers. His eyes widened as it popped up.
"Woah! That's huge!" He exclaimed.
"Lemme see yours..." I said. He slid them off and we were completely naked now. We kissed my chest and slowly moved down.
"C-Cy." I moaned. He continued to suck on me as I kept moaning. He stopped and I brought my head to his. I started sucking.
"J-Jonah. I love this!" He exclaimed moaning. I stopped after a few minutes. We heard a knock on the door as I told Cyrus to grab is clothes and hide in the closet. I unlocked the door and quickly ran back in bed and pulled the covers over me.
"Jonah? Are you ok?" Mom asked.
"Yep! Totally fine!" I answered.
"Why are you shirtless?" She asked.
"It just got hot in my room." I answered blushing.
"Ok. Good night honey." Mom replied. She closed the door as I locked it again.
"Cy you're good." I said. He came out with everything back on. "Why'd you get changed?"
"Jonah... My moms going to kill me!" He said worried. He ran towards the door as I pulled his arm. I kissed his cheek as I let him go. I put on back my clothes as I looked at the floor and sighed.
Cyrus's P.O.V
I ran to the door as I saw my moms eyes peek through the window. Oh shit! Do I just Yeet away?! Nah... Face the punishment.
"YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING AROUND THE BLOCK!!!" She yelled as I opened the door.
"I was." I said sheepishly.
"IT DOESN'T TAKE YOU AN HOUR TO WALK AROUND THE BLOCK!" She yelled again. I looked at the ground and almost started to cry. I saw her go into the kitchen to grab something. She came back with a knife.
"WOAH!!!! ME BEING GONE FOR AN HOUR MAKES YOU WANT TO KILL ME?!" I shouted nervously. She ran towards me as I ran out the front door. I quickly called Jonah. Come on! Pick up! DAMN IT JONAH! Ok Buffy! It's ringing.
"Hello?" She said.
"Buffy! Please help!" I yelled Into the phone.
"Cyrus what's going on? You sound scared." She said worried.
"IM RUNNING FROM MY MOM WHO'S CHASING ME WITH A KNIFE!" I yelled. I tripped and dropped my phone. She took it and broke it. Mom came towards me and started bringing the knife towards my arm. I struggled to get out of her grip. It was no use. She started to cut through.
"OW!!!!" I yelled. She took the knife out of my arm and kicked my side. I held it and tried getting up. All I saw were Flashing blue and red lights with Buffy standing next to me.
"Cyrus?!" I heard her voice shouted scared and worried. I blacked out...
Buffy's P.O.V
No no no! Why would his mom do this?!
"YOU BASTARD!" I shouted at his mother.
"Oh! You wanna be next?!" She shouted. Was she on something?! I jumped back as the officers came from behind me. I texted the group chat.
Me
Guys hurry to Cyrus's house! He blacked out!
Andi 😂
I'm coming! See you soon.
TJ
What?! What happened?!
Me
Doesn't matter just come here now!
Jonah
What?! I'll be right over!

I saw the three show up and I looked at them.
"What happened to Cyrus?!" They all asked worried.
"S-She did this..." I said pointing at Cyrus's mom. Jonah looked at her in hatred and rushed over to her holding up his fists. I quickly grabbed Jonah's hand pulling him back.
"Why are you stopping me?!" He asked angrily.
"She's armed." I said looking into the hatred in his eyes. He looked at her and I lost grip. He rushed over and punched her before the cops could do anything.
"JOANH!" TJ and Andi shouted. TJ rushed over to him grabbing his hood to his sweatshirt to pull him back. Cyrus's mom got up and held a knife.
"You! You are the reason Cyrus is like this!" She shouted at Everyone.
"What did we do wrong?!" I shouted angrily.
"You sent my little boy to the police station! You guys are bad influences to him!" She shouted getting closer with the knife.
"Ma'am drop your weapon!" One of the officers shouted. She started running towards us like a killer from a horror movie. I ran into Cyrus's house and into their garage. I pulled out a bat and ran back outside.
"I HAVE A BAT AND IM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!" I yelled.
"Let's go just me and you. Let's go just 1 on 1." she said. My eyes were full of tears as I held up the bat. She came running at me as Jonah stepped in front of me to block her.
"JONAH?!" TJ shouted almost crying.
"GAH!" He winced in pain. He fell to his knees. I looked at Jonah and boy was I angry. I smacked her over the head and knocked her out.
"Jonah are you ok?!" I asked worried.
"C-Cy..." Jonah said crawling to him. Cyrus's breath shortened as I felt his pulse. His heart beat is going down.
"OFFICERS HELP US!" Andi shouted. Jonah crawled until he could touch Cyrus's hand. He passes out as a tear fell from eye.
Hey guys! Chapter 2 out for the day!!! See ya later bye!