Chapter1 keith

"Shut up."
"No."
"Lance shut up."
"But I-"
"No one cares!" I yell a little too harshly. Lance closes his mouth. "Umm go on Shiro."
"Oh well Umm, we'll touch down on the planet just long enough for Coran to- " Lance stands up quickly, knocking over his chair in the process. He briskly walks out of the room, running slightly towards the door.
We sit in an awkward silence for a few seconds just kinda looking at each other. Hunk stars to rise but I stand. "Sit down Hunk." I snap. I speed walk out of the room after Lance.
"Hey! You can't be a selfish brat you need to hear the rest of the plan." I say when I catch up to Lance.
"Go away." Lance sniffles.
"Hang on are you...crying?" I ask confused.
"What do you care Mullet?" He retorts wiping his tears on his sleeves.
"Was, was it because of me?" I ask sheepishly.
"Of course it was because of you!" He blows up suddenly. "You're always making fun of me, and saying I'm just a goof!" The tears start to fall freely. "And-And-" He starts to choke up. He lets out a sob, and falls to the floor shaking and crying. I sink down next to him.
"H-Hey. Shhhh stop crying." I try to soothe. "I-I'm sorry I never knew the things I said got to you like that."
"I-I was trying to say that we can't just touch down on the planet because according to my research there are Galra bases all over the place." Lance mutters.
"Wait really?" I grab his hand. He looks up at me confused.
"Wh-what?"
"C'mon we gotta tell the others before we land." We stager as the ship start to descend. "Let's go!" We run down the hall. I'm still holding Lances hand but there is no time to dwell on that.
"Stop!" Scream as we fly into the control room.
"What? Why?" Coran asks.
"That planet is crawling with Galra!" Lance shouts. Coran veers away from the planet's surface.
"Is there anyone on there that we can free?" Hunk asks.
"Running a scan now." Pidge calls. "The only in habitants Of that planet are galra." She informs.
"Let's blow it up!" Lance suggests back to his normal self. I start to roll my eyes but stop.
"I'm afraid 'blowing it up' is out of the question we don't have that kind of power." Allura says. "But we can inform the blade of marmora and see what they can do. Best just to teleport away." Allura steps on to her pedestal placing her hands on her orby thingys. And with that we warp away from the Galra planet.
"Hey lance?" I say through the door.
"Y-you can't come in!" I hear a surprised yelp.
"Please want to talk to you." I hear shuffling and something tearing.
"Damn it!" I hear lance cry out.
"I'm coming in!" I say slightly worried.
"3..." something crashes to the floor.
"2..." I get a little more agitated.
"1." I push the door open. Lance stands frozen in an awkward position. Then he drops to his knees, he make tiny whimpering sounds.
"Lance what are you- I-is that me?" I stare at the wall. All of the walls are covered in pictures. Some of his family, some of the team, some of the planets we've been to, but an entire wall is dedicated to pictures of me.
"Yes." I sniffles.
"Why do you have all these pictures of me?" I ask stunned.
"Well look at yourself!" Lance exclaims. "No,no, not like that look at the pictures." He says when he sees my shocked expression. "You're smiling."
"Yeah so?" I say a little bit harshly. He draws back slightly.
"you-you don't smile that often so when you do, I don't know I guess it makes me happy." He hands me a crumpled up photo that he had ripped off the wall, it was a picture of laughing at our little goo fight when we first got here.
"How did you even take this?" I ask, remember he was cuffed directly to me.
"Some of the pictures are from the security footage." He blushes. "I gave the mice a small camera once but they didn't understand the task."
"So you've been kinda stalking me?" I laugh and he smiles.
"I guess."
"If it makes you happy then I guess it's okay." I rub the back of my neck like one does when in an awkward conversation. "Okay Umm good night Lance."
"Good night Keith." Lance says as he starts to replace the crumpled photos I shut the door and sigh. Wow.

————————————————————————
Hola how did you like the first chapter? Trying to take a different approach than the normal klance books. Nobody has any idea how much I love you Wattpad. I'm kinda rambling okay.
So what I realized is that Hunk was the only one that we don't know for sure if he knew or knew of Shiro before the team got together. Cool. Well the next chapter is gonna have some Shatt (shiro and Matt ship.) I You don't like it then skip it.
See ya later you space peoples.
~HBFL ❤️❤️❤️❤️