Chapter 12: Prom Day

Sheena P.O.V

Today during lunch my girlfriend asked me out. I'm very excited but yet kind of worried of where she is going to take me since she said 'it's a secret'. We been together for a while now but at any moment she could have kill me if she wanted to like those movies of how someone drive the other person somewhere and end up kidnapping them or killing them at an dark ally. Now, that I think about it. It's terrifying not knowing where she taking me but I trust her enough to take me.

The last class I've notice that Justin was sitting way behind me in geometry and he is smirking at me. Is he letting me know that he is planning something or is he just being a creep. Probably just being a creep. I ended up blushing though while trying to focus at the teacher because whenever someone stare at me long. I ended up blushing. I can feel him staring at me and it's irritating me a little so I send a middle finger up in the air at him. Whenever the teacher look away at the smart board.

He ended up laughing loud at what I did that the teacher have to give him the crazy look when she turned around.

Class have ended and I started to pack all of my school work in my bag. Most people have left the room because I was busy daydreaming of where my girlfriend is going to take me. Suddenly I feel someone grab my ass so I hesitated and almost back handed the person who did. It was Alexandra. She grabbed my hand on time and lean in to give me a kiss. I kissed her back smiling.

"I thought you was Justin for a second" I said wrapping my arms around her back and pulling her close.

"Why would you think that? By the way. Great slap you almost did there" she says giggling and hugs me back close.

"Well because Justin is in the same class as me, he was busy smirking at me. I almost blow up at him to tell him to stop being a creep" I say.

"Awe babe, don't worry. I'll make sure he won't touch you and if he does. I'll hurt him badly" she says kissing my forehead and walk to the door but look back at me. "Well baby I am going to go now and get ready. Please get dressed ok?"

"Ok my love" I blow a kissed at her as she took off. I grabbed my backpack and walk to the car to drive home.
______________________________

"Hey mom, which dress should I wear?" I say holding up the 2 dresses. The dress in my right hand is Sparkling white dress with Roses going down the side of it. My left hand have a dress that is red with a see through fish net top from my neck to the top of my boob. And have a leather jacket over it.

"Probably the red hon because the white one looks like you getting married and you too young for that" she says laughing at what she said looking at the white dress.

"Yeah that's true it does. Ok Red one it is" I said smiling and head to the bathroom closing the door. I started taking off my clothes but leave my black panties and black bra on. I slide on the dress and put the jacket over me. Then I come out of the bathroom.

"You look beautiful hon, so is you going to prom later on today" she said smiling at me.

"I'm not sure that's if Alexandra ever ask me out to go to prom with her today. Hopefully she does because it's the last day for her to since prom today" I said sitting down on the bed. Letting my mom do my make up. I haven't wear make up for a while now do I decided to today. My hair is wavy down beautifully with my bangs almost covering my eyes.

"Yea I hope she does. She seem like a very sweet girl. More like you got a keeper kind of girl" she says doing my eye shadow with eye liner.