Chapter 20: Today Is The Day {End}

Alexandra P.O.V

After I got done telling Christina and Gabriel to distract Sheena. Jake and Anabelle gave me the fancy dress I order online. I told them to hold it in their car for me so sheena won't see. Jake hand it to me and say, "Good luck".

"get dress in my car so no one see. Me and Jake will rush inside to help christina out. Good luck" says Anabelle giving me a hug.

I hug her back and tell them, " thank you" smiling at them.

"No problem" "you're welcome" says Jake and Anabelle holding each other hands and walk inside the house. Anabelle close the door behind her. I rush the her car and went in the back. I slide all my clothes off and gently wear my dress that is silver with glitter on it and glitter grey Hill which took me a couple of minutes. I started to let my hair down curly blond. I grab my make up bag and begin to put on my make up.

Today is the day. She deserves everything and she is such a sweetheart. Ever since I laid eyes on her, every word she says ever since have been giving me butterflies. I pull out the a black leather small box from my make up bag smiling at it. I know she will say yes but I want her to know that she is everything I ever wanted in a girl. I don't want anyone else. I don't want to see other people her. She is mine. Forever mines now since I bought this thing in the morning. This is it..

I open up the car door and grab my make up back. I gently close the car door and went to my Jeep placing my make up bag it before locking the Jeep door. I took a deep breathe in and out as I begin to walk to the door, and knock on it. Christina open it. I hide the small box behind me. Thank god Gabriel put a blind fold over Sheena eyes before she saw she like this. I smile at everyone as they smile back at me. Jake told their mom and dad what I am doing. Their mom and dad grab a camera and hit record as Christina and Ariana does the same. I nod at Gabriel letting him know that now he can take the blind fold off her.

He take it off her and now I see Sheena eyes open. Her beautiful sparkling brown eyes look up and down at me in shock. I grab one of her hands pulling her in front of me gently and she followed. I keep my hand with the box behind me.

"wow, you look stunning, just for me?" says Sheena still in shock.

"yes baby, you're worth it and I have something important for you. I want to give this to you to know that you are forever going to be in my heart, on my mind every single day. And each of those days my feeling grow stronger for you. So strong that I can't even explain it. Love can't even explain it because it's beyond that" I say smiling at her trying not to cry. Sheena eyes looks teary as she blush hard. I continue, "Sheena I love you soo much and I can't imagine another day without you. I will fight for you and fight for us to stay together forever. What I'm truly saying is... " I started to go on one knee looking up at her. Tears coming down her beautiful face. I can tell it's tears of joy. I smile at her and bring out a leather box and open it, "Sheena.... Parker" a tear starts coming down my face as I smile at her. My make up will mess up but it is soo worth it.

"will you marry me?" I say looking into her sparkling brown eyes. Oh.. I love getting lost in them.

"yes!!! Oh my gosh yes" says Sheena jumping up and down. I stand up and grab the ring, placing it on her ring finger. We hug each other tight and kisses her lips deeply as she kisses mine back. Everyone claps for us saying "congratulations".

"our baby growing up so fast" says Mrs Parker(Sheena Mom).

"stop growing, what the heck. You leaving us behind" Says Mr Parker(Sheena Dad)

Sheena giggles and walks over towards her parents giving them a big hug. Mrs Parker kisses her cheek smiling at her.

"You got a keeper, keep her safe and Protect her like she is the last thing on earth you need dearly" says Mr Parker smiling at me.

"I will with all my heart till the day I die" I say as Sheena walks back towards me and hugs me more tight, kissing my cheeks.. My cheeks turned dark red...... Powerful Kisses she have heheh.

"can we eat now?" says Jake interrupting our moment.

"yes, yes we can" I say smiling at Sheena while she in my arms.

The rest of the day. Mrs Parker shared stories of moments when her and Mr Parker got married while everyone finish their dinner. It was funny because Mr Parker asked her to marry him with ring inside of pizza box with 2 tickets to see their favorite concert a long time ago. Mrs Parker thought it was just food but was also as shock as Sheena was.

I look at Sheena, smiling at how magnificent this girl is... This girl is my life. I'm so glad she keep me in her life and not blow up at me for following her. Yeah, I was following her haha. She might have found me a creep but oh wells. Now I have her all to myself forever and I am blessed. I want to have kids with her and I can tell she ok with it. There is a way where her DNA can be with a sperm causing her and me to be the real parents of our kids. I can't wait to have that opportunity.

I reach over the table and grab her hand, telling her to come with me. She stands up and everyone have a good time and walks with me outside in the backyards. It was a full moon today.

Me and Sheena stare at it for a long time. I look at her as she watches the moon. She then turn her head towards me smiling.

"Ready, for our amazing future to happen?" I say smiling at her while holding her hand.

"yes, together. Very ready my wonderful wife" she says in a sexy tone. I pull her close to me staring into her Gorgeous eyes. I lift up my right sleeve, "With Our Hearts Of..."

Sheena smiles at me and lift her left sleeve up and says smoothly, "Love.. And Happiness" as we kisses each other deeply.
______________________________

The end

Hope you all enjoy this story of Sheena and Alexandra Love. 💜❤💜

Check out my other story.

Last Hope 💜 It's supernatural involving a werecat and others.