A Comeback thought + Authors huge note

Hi guys ..this is tiara back after a long time .

I hope you guys understand my situation and A BIG THANKS TO THOSE WHO VOTED FOR MY STORIES AND FOLLOWED ME IN MY ABSENCE .. 😘 GUYS YOU ALL MAKE ME FEEL SPECIAL AND THAT MAKES ME WANNA WRITE AGAIN

I'm here to complete my uncompleted stories but today The reason I'm writing this is
ishqbaaz RUMYA ..My favourite couple RUMYA . IF YOU GUYS DONT HAVE MUCH TIME THEN READ THE WORDS WRITTEN IN BOLD

NOTE BEFORE READING THIS : I DO NOT HATE BHAVYA ..IN FACT I LOVE HER CHARACTER BECAUSE SHE IS A STRONG COP WHICH IS NOT EVERYONE CAN BECOME ..BUT I CANNOT SEE RUDRA'S ZERO CHEMISTRY WITH HER (READY to receive tomatoes and eggs from RuVya lovers 😂)

WARNING ⚠ : RUVYA please lovers stay away

RuMya is not RUMYA anymore ..sad to say but this is the cruel reality .. cruel because ..

1. most of them are not able to accept bubbly and love Angel soumya as villain (I said most of them ..RuVya lovers ..stay away )

stay away )

2. soumya was a tendulkar and Marathi ..suddenly she became kapoor (where is logic ????! Oops I forgot this is Ib where shivaay agrees to marry Tia for her father's vote but he was later shown to be dead .. NO LOGIC )

3. what's The mistake of soumya ..fighting for her rights.. haha ..when Anika did this she became "STRONG" (No offence to Anika ..I like her too) and when gauri did the same .,she became "PATI VRATA PATNI " (No offence to gauri as well..I love shrenu's beautiful character CHULBUL ) and when soumya does that she becomes EVIL ???!

I love shrenu's beautiful character CHULBUL ) and when soumya does that she becomes EVIL ???!