His "destiny"

shitshitshitshitshitshitshit
"AHHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed really LOUD I felt the blood rushing through my cheeks I quickly covered myself "AHHHHHHH!" Yoongi  covered his eyes and rushed out of the room. I was really red like a....a.... Overipe tomato (You know those really red ones...).
I changed my clothes still trying to recover from earlier I thought i should just sleep and forget about it I plopped myself on the bed and fell asleep.

Yoongi P.O.V
After some minutes after that incident Ive now recovered I slowly went inside and saw
Y/n sleeping peacefully.

--1 hour later--
Y/n P.O.V
I woke up cause i was feeling hungry I saw Yoongi still awake sitting on his bed legs crossed and playing with his phone "Oh you're up...." He said looking up at me from his phone "Umm..." I simply nodded and went to the mini kitchen and grabbed an apple and munched on it after eating I went back to the the living room and saw Yoongi there I sit on the couch opposite to him.

Ackward silence

"Buy food! Our fridge is almost empty!" Yoongi suddenly demanded. I just sighed and nodded.

I went out to the grocery store and bought food. I should buy chocolate I was craving for that since! I thought but then suddenly Yoongis voice echoid in my head "AND DONT BUY CHOCOLATE!" like wtf DOOD

(AN: hey guys long time right mian... I finally decided that ill officially DISCONTINUE Wish cause of problems and im REALLY sorry so i decided that i should give u this last chapter and thx for understanding :) )