SPECIAL CHAPTER 🎆

Hi guys Ok, let me make this quick so this is the special chapter of WISH as you can see from the title

BUT this is dedicated to all of you guys and to my wonderful Unnie thatIlovealot @Ingr3d for helping me write this story AND for celebrating 200+ reads on WISH!

Thank you guys alot!

This is based on the future so dont get confused for the big timeskip

Remember this story was written 1 year ago so dont mind the cringy storyline

I tried to make it less cringy, I hope you guys enjoy this tho (there are ships that you may not like, we dont ship them to but we just put it here in the storyline)

"Will you, Min Yoongi, take Kim Y/n as your lovely wedded wife?" The priest said happily.

"I do" Yoongi said without hesitation.

"And will you, Kim Y/n, take Min Yoongi to be your loving husband forever?" The priest now said to the girl who had tears in her eyes.

"I do" Y/n said again with no hesitation, looking into the man's eyes infront of her lovingly.

Yoongi smiled joyfuly because of his brides answer. His and her tears now falling out on the sides of their cheeks. A wide smile painted on the twos faces.

"Then you may now kiss the bride" The priest announced, making the crowd infront of them cheer for the newly wedds.

The two giggled. Blushing and looking into each others eyes.

Not until a second the male planted his lips into the females soft ones and the bride happily kissed back.

The crowd was roaring and the clicks of cameras were heard .

Finally the male pulled away from the kiss and smiled to his woman.

"Kim Y/n I will still kick your butt for almost not inviting me to your wedding!" Kim Taehyung. Her brother, shouted with tears.

Y/n laughed and looked at her older brother thinking of how huge of a dork he was.

"Yah!" Shouted Kim Jennie, older sister of  Y/n, slapped her older brothers back "Be quiet! You're ruining the moment"

Her brother slumped back into the chair while pouting and crossing his arms "Hmph!"

"You go Y/n!" Jennie yelled.

"Oppa!!" Eonjin, Yoongis little sister yelled too.

Y/n laughed at the scene.

"I love you" said Yoongi and kissing his wifes cheek "I love you too" replied Y/n while hugging her husband.

.....

"Sis!"  A shout was heard from the hallway "Tae!" Y/n shouted back while spreading her arms for a hug.

Her brother basically flew to her leaving Jennie behind and giving her a tight hug "Oh my baby sis~" The older male said crying.

"You've grown up so fast!" Taehyung kissed her sisters cheek and broke the hug, wiping his tears.

"Awww~ Tae dont cry" Y/n giggled at the sight of her brother "I-i can't help it" Taehyung said his nose still red from crying.

"Oh god oppa" Jennie appeared while rolling her eyes at her brothers actions. Y/n laughed at this, their daily bickering starting.