t h i r t y f i v e

AVERY
Hey, free tmr?
Want to come over?

ADI
For what?😏

You know he's not thinking straight when he adds the smirk emoji.

AVERY
It's a surprise, come over to find out😃

ADI
😏...?
Surprise?
Just realised that my gf is kinky xx😏💦

AVERY
Please, don't overthink🙄

ADI
I'll try not to
I'll come at 3ish?

AVERY
great💞

ADI
Do I need to bring anything?
Any plastic kind of thing you usually buy from pharmacies?👅

AVERY
No u don't. Just bring you brain🤓
Love you! 😘

---

I finished texted him and then went to bed after doing my night routine.

---

"Wakey wakey sunshine!"  A male voice hollered into my ears and I nearly jumped off my queen sized bed again.

"ADI! CANT YOU JUST QUIT SHOUTING FOR A SECOND? LET ME SLEEP, BYE." I yelled back and threw the covers onto my face and dug my face into the pillow.

"I'm a million times better than adi, Avery. Why in the world would you think I am him?"

I rolled my eyes and slowly climbed out of my covers and sat straight.  "Egotistical much? Get out."

"So you don't want to see your lover boy?"

"What?" I rubbed my eyes and looked at his face with a small smirk on it.

"Your lover boy's at the door, go get him." He turned around and left.

Why is he so early?

I check the time and my eyes went wide.

14:19?! I overslept!

I stumbled out of my bed and looked at myself in the mirror. I'm wearing a worn out oversized t shirt and it's neckline is going to slide off my shoulders anytime soon. I tuck it up. Velvet shorts. At least I have something decent. I glance at my hair and it looks like trash. I comb it and rush out of my room, down the stairs. I open the door.

"Hi!" I grinned. "You're early!"

He scanned my homeless look with a chuckle. "Wow."

"I haven't got the time to change and do my makeup." I held his hand and lead him to my room. "I haven't even made my bed."

I picked out my outfit for the day, some tank top with jeans because the weather is warm.

"Do whatever you want while you're waiting for me." I told him, and went in the bathroom to wash my face.

After that, I went to the dressing room and did my makeup and changed.