t h i r t y s e v e n

Well maybe it's already late and he's got plans for the day.

"What are you talking about?"

"You have to come to the ball with me, stupid. Now get up."

I rolled my eyes. Why today???

---
I walked out of the shop with my nails looking really good. I took out my phone and wanted to take a picture and send to adi.

I stopped and put my phone back. If I hadn't had a fight with him, I'd already send him a thousand pictures just about my fingers and tell him how pretty it is. He won't get annoyed and keep on complimenting me.

I wish.

I got back to my house, it was already hald past 4. Adrian shoved me a white dress.

"Try this on. I think it fits you. If it doesn't, we still have time to buy another one. It starts 6 sharp." He was wearing a white tuxedo, with a cute black bow tie in front.

"Match it with heels, whatever you want." He added. He noticed me looking at him and rolled his eyes.

Yeah, thank you, like I was going to match it with running shoes.

I went to my room and spread out the dress. It's a off shoulder dress. I decided to match it with open toe platform heels.

I wore it and it fits my perfectly, tightly wrapping around all my curves, showing them off. I smiled in satisfaction as I twirled in front of the mirror.

"Nice." Adrian commented, openly checking me out.

"You're creepy." I cringed and shut the dressing room door, trying to shut him out.

He stopped me from closing it, looking totally effortless.

"Makeup artist should be here now." He said, and the doorbell rang.

He raised his brows with a smirk. "Have fun!"

The makeup artist was a pleasant woman in her 30s. She's fun to be with and throws jokes that are actually funny.

And the result is breathtaking. I finally got matching brows and eyelines. It was around half past 6 so we got plenty of time to get there.

I put on the necklace Adrian gave me as a gift a few months ago and we set off.

---
The hall was huge. There's a big chandelier hanging to the ceiling, making the room extra elegant. People were all wearing really classy stuff and holding champagne in their hands, talking to each other. We seemed to be the only teenagers in the room.

"Have fun, kids, I'll go greet the guests." Mr. Rhodes said and held mom'd hand and walked away.

I stared at Adrian. "What are we going to do?"

After a few seconds, a group of older women rushed towards him and embraced him, telling him how good he looks and pinch his cheeks. Adrian thanked them and also told them how beautiful they are and flirted.

They thought they were Adrian's type? No.

I stared at Adrian and bored into his eyes. He just looked at me with a smirk.

"Hey, were just going to catch up with our parents, see you!" Adrian winked at them and dragged me along. Their reaction were exactly like the fan girls at our school, gasping and adoring him.

"They're that way." I pointed to our left.

"You really thought I was going to find them, silly?"

I rolled my eyes.

Just right in front of me was a really beautiful girl at around my age, with baby blue eyes and blonde hair curled perfectly. She stared at me.

"Adrian." She said.

"Brittany." He replied. "Nice to meet you here."

They know each other?

"Who's this? Another slut?"

I got mad. "How am I a slut? I've got-"

He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around my waist. "She's my girlfriend. Avery."

"Avery." She sneered. "Prove it then."

"Why not?" He smirked and pulled me closer and kissed me.

I thought that he would be absolutely embarrassed if I didn't kiss him back and she realized that he was lying. So I kissed him back.

He suddenly added his tongue into our kiss. I couldn't fight back but freak out in my mind.

"Have fun you two." She walked away and I immediately pulled away to see Adrian smirking and licking his lips.

"Why on earth did you use your tongue?" I asked him as I pulled him to the side.

"You taste good." He chuckled. "Why not taste more of you?"

My mouth gaped open. "I hate you."

"Shut your mouth up before I stuff something inside." He smirked and lifted my chin up.

"No one knows this except for you and me."

"Well, even though I don't tell anyone about it," he paused. "She will."

"For sure?" I grimaced, thinking of all the problems it might lead to.

"Yeah."

"And why don't you care? What would our parents think?"

"I'll tell them it was only a rumor one of exes create."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm leaving this place."

He grabbed my arm. "Not so easy."

He turned around and grabbed two glasses of champaign. "Cheers."

I stare at him. "Cheers." I drank the whole thing in one big gulp.

---
Hihihi I'm backkk
Thanks @amariscalidkdkfk for parts of the ideas in the story! 💖
Hope you liked it! Vote if you did!
Meaghan💕