Anna

This boy is really crazy, Jason please get up I said as he kissed my exposed thighs. I wasn't ready to get married to him nor anybody else. I need to fix me and I needed him to fix him. The reason we was divorce was because of him and his cheating . Why would I be back with him after all that shit? But I would date him and see if the love was still there. I knew I loved him but was I able to take him back?

Kissing his lips I told him this ring was a started I wanted him to understand that we was not engaged we was just dating. Kissing his lips he rub my body. Just give me a try I promise I want fuck up he said as our daughters and son looked at us.

Life really showed me a lot of shit, I mean hurt times was like a thing for me. Every man I went with after or before Jason hurt me and I was over it but my husband hurt me to just not physically.

After the lil proposal we finish cooking for Thanksgiving tomorrow. My daughter and her husband was on hard times but she had came back home to work it out. Making him move to Tampa was the best thing because he had a good job at the hospital but he just got caught cheating and she was crazy . She went to his job and acted a straight fool and beat the girl up. Then  she came home and cut all his shit up. He didn't want to press charges and he wouldn't leave so they basically was roommates.

Momma come on let's go to wet willies Lele said making her daddy and husband look at me Girl I have to get ready do you see my hair? I said as I put the potatoes salad in the refrigerator . Man mama you can just put your hair up in a bun and put on a nice pair of pants and a sweatshirt she said looking like she wanted to cry. Cool  I said washing my hands.

I knew they didn't want us to go but shit I needed to get out the house.
*******************************************

1 hour later
Drinking and eating with my daughter we laughed at each other, we enjoyed each other.  As we are talking I notice the person In front of us looking hard as shit. Not playing attend I just enjoyed my self.
Momma you remember when I first told you I was having sex? Lele asked as the person is coming our way

Girl yes I laughed trying not to give this nigga no play. Um excuse me, he said looking me in the eyes🤔🤔🤔🤔Umm yes LeAnna said as I looked at him
I just knew I saw someone who I loved the dude said making me look confused at him. Your name is TatAnnna ,you use to work for Michael Timerlam downtown he said as I looked at him. Umm yes years ago, umm who are you? My name is Mike ,I am Timerlam oldest son. I worked in the same buildings as you he said as my daughter literally eye fucked him. He was sexy as fuck ,dark skin brother with a low hair cut, daddy was sexy but he wasn't my Jason. I was fuck up by my  man he was so sexy to me. Hmm okay I think I remember you, I said eating my wings as he just watched me. Can I sit with y'all? He said as the other dude got up and walked to us to. He was so fine but I had promise Jason I would try to make it work. Umm I don't care but we both married I said. Umm no momma you divorced and I'm getting a divorce as we speak Lele said. Looking at her crazy I kicked her from under the table. What mommy it's the truth she laughed as they both looked at us. My ex husband and I are back together but y'all can have drinks with us if y'all want I cleared up as she laughed. Was I wrong for trying  to be faithful to Jason.