Moving <3

I can't believe me and Angela are finally moving to Miami after years of saying we would and people doubting us. Best part there is two houses where were going to live and the ocean is right out in the back yard which means Angela and I can get our morning exercise for our tails. The only down side is a group of boy's I think will be there in the house next door for 6 months let just hope we wont get caught. 

Im in Cork Airport ready to leave Ireland for good my next stop is for Angela in Canada. Then Miami baby! As I sit on my seat on the plane I plug my earphones in and play Shes Not Afraid by One Direction, Angela and I are huge fans of them by the way. 

Half way through the song I don't notice someone sit next to me until he rudely pulls my earphones out of my ears I go to yell at him but get caught for words as I notice its none other then Niall Horan! he is sitting next to me! Angela won't believe me. "Nice choice of music love" he says laughing as She not afraid plays through. I start to blush and he starts to laugh.

"Were are you off too?" he asks politely. "Miami, I'm moving there actually" I tell him "Me too, with the lads for a break no-one is supposed to know so shh" he laughs "Kinda sucks that we have to stop off at Canada" he continues. "I don't mind cause thats were my bestfriend Angela is were moving in together, I'm so excited" i say

How am I not screaming I think to myself Niall freaking Horan is having a conversation with me a nobody and im not screaming.. WHAT?!?!

---- Skip plane ride to Canada------

I rush off of the plane to run into my Bestfriends arms "Omg I missed you so much" Angela says into my shoulder "tell me about it, it's always so lonely without you around" i reply. We hold eachothers hands as we enter the plane again cause were too close like that. I walk down to Niall again as he was minding our seats since he didn't see a reason to get off.

"OMG, is that-" I cut her off "It is, appentley he is going to Miami too, I told him all about you and according to him you'd be Mr. Harry Styles' dream girl" her face drops as I laugh and sits down. "Nice to meet you Angela" Niall greets "Same to you Niall" She responds. "Harry says hello" Niall says out of nowhere. "Nialler you cant be texting people on the plane, but him we said hi" I widely along side Angela.

-----Skip plane ride to Miami house-----

"Wow this house is huge" Angela and I say at the same time and laughs "I wonder if the boys next door will be cute" Angela says. I hit her with a cusion "whore much?" I say playfully we both start laughing and descides to finish unpacking and sleep a bit since its only noon. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter what do you think next chapter will be tomorrow. until then GOODBYE AND SWEETDREAMS :*

~DADDYSIRISHPRINCESS