An explaination

"Anger,

He smiles,

Towering in shiny metallic purple armour

Queen Jealousy,

Envy waits behind him

Her fiery green gown sneers at the grassy ground..."

What you just read is the opening verse to Jimi Hendrix's song "Bold as Love". The song was released in 1967 on his second album "Axis: Bold as Love".

But that's not what this is about, this is about 'Synesthesia' it's the ability where some see words, numbers, even sound as colours.

It's unproven if Jimi has synesthesia. With that being said, whenever I listen to music I tend to see colours flashing in my head. This also happens when I play music and get caught up in the moment.

I'm getting ahead of myself here. What is the point of this book? Well it's mainly just a book where I try, and emphasising the "try" part here, to write down my thoughts on the music that I really love.

I've always struggled to put thoughts into words, and I hope writing what about the thing I like, music, will ease that down. So far it hasn't been great to be honest.

Before I get going, I want to mention again that it's really mild in my case, and sometimes I don't even notice it. It's only when a certain music that can set it off.