•Chapter 1•

~Dipper's POV~

Its been 6 years since the yellow dream demon Bill Cipher tried to take over our dimension.

I sighed as I looked in the mirror in my bathroom.

I now live and work at the Mystery Shack ever since I graduated highschool. I grown up quiet a bit. I'm 6" foot tall now have tattoos of Bills summoning circle on my forearm with Aztec type symbols on my shoulder and around my wrist all on my left arm. I was wearing a red t-shirt with my dog tag chain on, both my ears pierced, and in black skinny jeans. When I became 15 I realized I was gay and dominant to. I told Mabel and she was fangirling like crazy and she then ran out of the room screaming "ITS HAPPENING!!" We were at the Shack for the summer when I told her and well Stan and Ford asked what the hell was wrong with Mabel since she was now outside running around the whole Shack screaming the same thing over and over. I then told my gruncles what I told her and they excepted me. I had my first boyfriend when I was 16 and we were together for 3 months till he cheated on me. Lots of things happened over 6 years.

I sighed and grabbed my favorite hoodie and tossed it on and grabbed my journal that looked like Fords journals but mine was a dark blue color with a golden pinetree on the front and the number one on the pinetree. I didn't have work today so I left the Shack and went into the forest and straight to my special place in the forest that I found when I was 15, I had to get away from a screaming fangirling Mabel. It was a hidden cave that leads to a beautiful meadow that has a waterfall and a huge pack of amazing griffins that have allowed me to come here whenever I wanted. I even understand them to, well their leader Fatoshi had to bite my right shoulder so I could speak and understand griffins. I was now part of the pack and they said that one day I might be able to turn into one and all that. I was greeted by Nakai the pack leaders daughter. "Well well if it isn't my favorite little human!" The female griffin said. "I'm the only human you know Nakai!" I chuckled. "Oh hush! I'm trying to complement you!" Nakai hissed. I just smirked as I sat down on the hill I always sit at. "Yo Dip when are you going to find yourself a mate?" Nakai asked all of a sudden. "I don't know Nakai, the last one I was with cheated on me. I don't think I'll find love..." I said truthfully. "Oh there's tons of males out in the world for you to be with!" Nakai tried to cheer me up. It worked a little bit. "I guess..." I said laying down onto my back and looks at the sky. Nakai giggles and roles her eyes before flying off. I soon fell asleep.

I opened my eyes to find me in the same place I fell asleep but not. It took me a few seconds to finally realize I was in the dreamscape. "Bill Cipher! I know you're there!" I called out. All I heard was adorable giggling then something float out of the shadows. It was Bill Cipher, in a human body? "Herro pinetwee!" Bill said so cutely in melted my heart. Bills hair was a little long but not to long, his ears pointy, he was wearing an oversized yellow sweater with a little bowtie near his neck and a eye with a bowtie under it in the middle, he was also wearing knee high black socks, his little top hat floating above his head, and what seems to be a closed eye tattooed on the middle of his forehead. "B-Bill!?" I was shocked at how much he had changed. "Yep! Do you like pinetwee?" He said yet again adorably. I tried my hardest not to blushed but I did. "Um what h-happened?" I finally asked. "Well, I was sent away to be remolded with me twin brother and well it was a "punishment" for trying to take over your dimension. I was a dominant male demon but after being remolded I am now a submissive male demon! I was then told my soulmate! All demons have one! My brother and I were told at the same time. The funny thing is my brothers soulmate is the reverse you, Dipper Gleeful. I laughed so hard when I heard that! Then they told me mine...um well pinetwee your um are my soulmate." Bill informs me and when he finished he starts blushing like crazy. My eyes widen as I let this all sink in. "You aren't lying to me so you could try to kill me and my family again are you?!" I said a tad angry. Bill's eyes widen before he whimpers. "N-No! I'd never do that to you again! Promise! This is all the truth!" Bill said. I looked away from Bill. 'Damn, he is just so cute like this... It can't all be bad if we were together, can it?' I think before looking back at Bill. "Come here ya dorito." I said opening my arms. Bill eyes widen with glee before floating straight into my arms and hugging me back tightly. "Thank you..." Was the last thing I heard from Bill before I opened my eyes.