•Chapter 5•

~Dipper's POV~

I look Reverse me in the eyes. He looks like me but has this mob boss vibe. "Why do you look like me?" Rev. Dip asked. "I am you from another dimension." I said. Rev. Dip nods. "Well I see." He puts his hand out. I see in the corner of my eye how nervous my banana and his twin is. I shake his hand. "I just came here for Bill to see he twin Will." Rev. Dip nods and let's go of my hand. "Thank you it was getting a little bit annoying hearing my blueberry whine for his brother." I chuckle. "I understand. My banana hasn't done that yet but we've reunited recently." I suddenly feel familiar arms around my waist. "Banana?" I see Reverse me is in the same position but with his blueberry. "You scared us! We thought you two where going to fight!" Bill said. I laugh lightly. "Sorry Bill." I pick Bill up and hold him close. Bill pouts. 'So cute.' I see Bill blushing deeply. Which meant he heard my thoughts. Suddenly we hear a throat clear. We all look up to see a very impatient Mabel. Oh boy she doesn't look happy..

((AN: this is the only time I am making a author note in this story. If you want to know more about my stories then check out my book titled Announcements. I will put out the author notes for all and any of my stories there so if you love any of my stories or if I am putting stories up for adoption and whatnot. Sorry for this being late. So it's short but here it is. If you have any ideas to help me out with this story then please tell. Also check out my other stories! They aren't Billdips but some of them are fandoms and originals! Have a good day or good night!))