𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄

i havent watched the movie in so long so i apologise if this is wrong zxnnxnz

bev and victoria lay on the ground sunbathing, as the boys stared at them. bev looked up at them and they all turned away, as they were supposed to.

"news flash ben, school's out for summer!" richie said, mocking a news person's voice with a microphone.

"oh that.. that's not school stuff,"

"who sent you this?" richie said, holding up a postcard.

"n-no one!" ben said, snatching it off of him.

richie kept teasing ben about his school stuff and interest in history, as richie does.

"i wanna see!" bev says, pulling victoria up with her.

victoria sits beside bill and they look into eachother's eyes for a moment, before victoria looks over to read ben's history stuff.

"y-your hair," bill stutters to bev,

"your hair's beautiful," ben smiles at her.

ben explains that he has more stuff at his home, so the 8 members of the losers club get dressed and bike to his house.

* on their way in, winter trips into jaeden's arms.

"shit!" she curses, standing up and continuing the scene, as they were told to before they started filming. *

they all stare in awe before richie makes his richie comments.

vic stays beside bill while looking at ben's history stuff.

* the next scenes weren't involving winter so she and the rest of the uninvolved boys waited for their next scene, at beverly's house.