𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

winter pulled jaeden's black GOLF shirt over her head, having it drown her. she pulled up thigh high socks she found in her drawer and put on her sliders.

"mommy and daddy, me and jaeden are going to mcdonalds!" winter shouted, hoping her parents heard her.

jaeden came out of the bathroom to see his girlfriend in his shirt and some long socks.

"hm, my shirt looks cute on you but i bet it would look better on your bedroom floor right now?" jaeden challenged, smirking and raising his eyebrow.

"we'll see about that, prince charming." winter sarcastically smirked back, batting her eyelashes and unlocking the front door, where they went to mcdonalds.

jaeden got some sort of burger and winter got a happy meal because those are fun.

when they got back winter set the bag of food on the counter and propped herself onto it.

jaeden walked up in between her legs and kissed her on her nose.

jaeden's phone rang and the contact read, 'finn wolfhard' meaning it could only really be one person.... finn.

"hello," jaeden greeted his curly-haired friend over the phone.

"hi, are you in fucking france?"

"depends, who told you?"

"snapchat location bro, when are you back?"

"winter, when are we back?"