Chapter 3

Kaoru P.O.V
I woke up and immediately remembered last night conversation with dad...today I'm going to see her.
All determined I got up and got ready, when I went to the kitchen I noticed that it was well cleaned...dad...suddenly someone knocked at the door. I went there and opened it.

- Good morning! – dad said smiling.

- Are you sick? – I asked.

- No. Why? – he said.

- You're early again...I'm thinking that something serious is going on with you. You must be terribly ill. – I said amused.

- Hee? – he said depressed.

- Just kidding, let's go. – I said locking the door.

- Are you sure about this? – he asked in a serious tone.

- Yes, I am. I need to do this. – I answered.

- Very well, let's go then. I don't want you to arrive late to your exam. – he said.

- Says the person that it's always late for everything. – I said.

- Look who's talking! – he said amused.

- I got that from you, so your fault! – I said.

- You got a point. – he said in defeat.

We were now in Konoha prison.

- I'll go first. When you're ready you can get in. – he said and I just nodded.

Dad got in, I couldn't see him or her but I could hear them.

- Nari. – he said.

- Oh! Look who came to visit! You haven't come to visit me for a few days. Did you finally gave up on that stupid girl? – she said.

I looked down.

- Watch it Nari! – dad said mad.

- What? She's not even here and I strongly believe that she's dead now. I you're here to ask me where she is or to who I sold her you can go back, as always I won't say a thing. – she said.

- How could you do this to her? She was just a small child and you did that! Why?! – dad said.

- I told you already, she could just die. I don't care. – she said.

- YOU – he started but I got in my cold mode, got in and interrupted him.

- Enough! – I said.

He looked at me sad, I didn't care.
I stayed cold as ice.
I was now beside him...it's been a while since I last saw her.

- Huh? Who is this brat Kakashi? – she asked confused.

- Doesn't surprise me that you don't recognize me. – I said.