Chapter 2

I open my eyes to see trees lots and lots of trees.....

"Your finally awake beautiful" the voice came from the top of the biggest tree in this place.

"what the fuck this isn't twilight come out". I scream. and that is when I noticed I was tied to a tree.

"OH princess I don't think u want that "the beautiful voice echoed through the forest.

alright now I really want to get out of this rope.

"I have to pee yo-" I was cut off by a thump.

HOLY SHIT now I'm scared. I'm so fucking stupid ughh.

"shit.....DON'T KILL ME PLEASE!!!!!"I stupidly said even though we all know I'm going to die I have watch all seasons of law and order Im educated on this stuff.

"are u serious I won't kill you I'm not a vampire but believe me I'm worse but I will keep you. I like you ".he said venumness in him voice made me shivering in fear.

"let me go you phyco"I scream hoping someone will hear.

"HELP ME PLEASE SOMEO-"I got cut off by a dirty hand covering my mouth.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you he will get angry"the voice whispered in my ear causing me to shake in fear.

"please.....let.me.go."I whisper through my wipers of fear.I just want to go home. lord help me.

"I'm sorry I can't "then it was silent nothing but silence. a sudden darkness came over me .I couldn't fight it all I saw before the darkness took over was a creepy figure in between the big trees in front of my very eyes. then it all went black again.

***********

"please let the girl live she did nothing to u Dish bag .she doesn't need to be punished."a voice in the distance said. well great I have to pee even worse now shit.

I grown in pain when I feel a rocks getting thrown at me.

soon I was on the floor crying in agony.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Wake Up Beautiful " a gentle voice whispered in my ear.

"No"I say and hug the person I way sleeping on tighter.WHAT I don't give a fuck I was tired.

"don't open your eyes " the voice said with a hint of fear in his voice

I just nodded trying to focus on sleep but I couldn't I just wanted to open my eyes so I did.....

"HOLY NUTS "I say while looking at the figure that kept getting closer and closer. it was a green yellow color and it had red eyes almost the same color as blood, it's hands were big and had long green fingers.just like a snap of my finger it was in my face touching my long blond knotted hair.I pulled back in fear and 'it' hissed at me like what the hell.

"help"I wimper and start to cry when I feel a perce in my skin. I suck in a sharp breath when the needle like thingy goes further into my skin.

"stop"I scream then it just stopped and there was a swush of air and a thump.

"don't touch her" a voice said.

"are you okay beautiful "the kind voice said.

"yeah just peachy "I sarcastically state.

I. hear a chuckle from beside me.

"I'm going to heal u this might sting" he said quietly.

"alright just te- HOLY SHIZ NUTS "I whisper scream.

"sorry"the voice said. and that's when I noticed I still had my eyes closed.

when I opened my eyes I was greeted with a pear of light.yellow green hazel eyes.they were beautiful....

"your eyes there beautiful "I say mesmerized. by his beautiful eyes.

"why thank you honey bee but uh u know I never got your name beautiful."

"Hollie.....Just Hollie and I would love to know your name to pretty eyes "I smile at him and say.

"hey Hollie just Hollie I'm Taylor just Taylor. "

"nice to meet you Taylor " I say smiling.

"it won't be for long though you see I'm not the guy you should be around. you shouldn't get comfortable with me cause........ImASinner........"