Chapter 3

"Wait,What Asinner?Thats impossible They dont exists."i said giving him a 'what the fuck' look.
"So you've heard about them?"he said giving me a questioning look.
"Yah but only in horror storys my dad used to tell me."i said giving him an awkward glance.
"Great,So it looks like you need to see to believe." He said with a side smirk.
"Yeah because you being Asinner is bound to be completely impossible.Its logic."I said giving the smirk right back to him.
A huge growl came from the left side of the forest.
"What was that" i said a a tear ran down my grimie face in fear.
"That my dear Hollie is Him"he said looking at his hands while moving them in soft swift movements.
"H-Him"i studder with a big bubble of fear in my stomuch.
"Yes Him he is ready to see you now."He said as he got up off the ground lending me a hand that i gladly took.
Once i got up i felt wozzy, everything got fuzzy,i held my head and it went black complete darkness. I could tell i was still awake.i just had my eyes closed.then i heard Taylor walk up and pick me up. All i could think was 'Damnn you are really strong'. While he carried Me to the place where "He" lived.

.........................................
I know I know I havent updated in month not like anyone cares but this book has to be the least of my worries.But i promise ill update soon enough.Bye!
-Darby