A misadventure with Chiko

[This is you guys with my overwatch oc!! Warning for dark pasts]

It wasn't surprising to you that Chiko was missing. The base was throwing a party for a recent mission and Chiko never showed up to those, he never really showed up to anything like that.

You led yourself down the familiar hallways, down to the space he had claimed as his own. He had a room just like everyone else did, he just never spent time there. You couldn't remember if he'd even touched it.

Instead, he claimed a small side room to the garage. No one else was really allowed near there, except you.

You had been one of the only ones to get through to him. Well you and genji. It was a strange thing to see, and omnic hauled up in a small closet sized room, a room filled with little knick knacks.Genji often compared him to Ariel in the aspect.  

You turned the corner into the garage, knocking on the door softly. You waited a moment, and feeling slightly concerned at the lack of answer you opened the door.

On the floor lay Chiko, shirt left to the side, showing what on a normal person you would call a scar. His time in Los muertos was never a good one.

He hasn't told you much but it wasn't hard to tell. And now you had your answer. One his back was an image, a scull, welded into his back with Los Muertos hanging over it.

On a normal person it would be a scar, but what do you call it now?