to the ground

Your head smacks painfully against the concrete as he stands over you, his boot digging roughly into your cheek.

You shiver at the tang of copper in your mouth and he scoffs, "pathetic...couldn't even last five seconds?"

You whimper softly, praying he wouldn't hear it but he did, if his dark chuckle was anything to go by.

You strain your head to the side to try and look up at him, but you saw nothing but that pale mask.  Gabriel w asnt there anymore. Only reaper.

He lifted his boot, only to have it slam into your ribs with enough force that you heard a crack. You let out a pained cry as you tried to take in air desperately.

He laughed dryly, "you done already? Shame. I thought you'd last longer than this..."

[If you can't handle much gore skip to the end now!]

You try to curl in on. Yourself but his boot presses down on your chest, creeking against your ribs.

He leans down, his claws sharp and shining in low light from the moon outside. It's then that he starts to press that claw against your chest.

You throw your head back in a scream as it starts to sink in, pain burning through your chest. The scent of blood is thick in the air as the claw continues its descent.

You can feel the flesh split and tear as he quickly drags it down your chest. Tears pour down your face as you whimper, voice too broken to do much more than whimper.

He pulls his claws back and you can see the blood drip down his claws and splash on your broken chest. Your shirt lay open in scraps around you.

He stays still as you pant and cry, feeling dizzy from the blood. He brings his his clawed hand up to his maw, a long black tongue slipping out from under his mask and cleaning his hands of your blood.

You start to shake as your vision cuts in and out. His clawed hand comes back down to rake through the blood on his chest, digging deeper in.

He leaned forward once more, "goodbye...my Love."

He plunges his claws into your chest, right over your heart.