Chapter 8

Okay, Jungkook, control yourself. It is just Kim fucking Taehyung standing in your god damn doorway, no big deal. He walked closer and then 3 other idols walked in after him.

Kim Namjoon
Min Yoongi
Jung Hosoek

The famous BTS is standing in my living room. I was dying, Jimin was on the verge of crying, and Jin was just a little figitty because his FUCKING OPPA IS IN THE SAME ROOM AS HIM!

Yoongi started walking over to Jimin. I think he knew who he was about to talk to. "Hello there, little baby. I assume you are Jimin, right?" Jimin nodded his head. Yoongi new he was going to have fun with this. "Hey Jimin, why don't you show me your room?" With that both of them went up stairs and only a few noises were heard from them for the rest of the night.

I saw Namjoon come in with a grin on his face. "While Yoongi goes and fucks that kids brains out, I'm going to get to know you first." Then he winked at Jin. Obviously Jin's reaction was to literally die. His eyes were huge, his mouth hung wide open, and his face was pale.

Namjoon and Jin walked over to the couch to talk. That left me and Taehyung. "How about we take this upstairs?" I asked not wanting to see what is going to happen with Namjoon and Jin.

I started walking upstairs. He soon followed me. We reached my door which was the farthest from the stairs. I opened the door and we walked in. I sat on the bed until I heard a small noise come from Jimin's room. Thank God these walls are soundproof.

"Ewe, no, I hate this." Taehyung said. "Well, it could be worse. At least these walls are soundproof." He nodded in agreement. "So who do you think tops?" Taehyung asked curiously. "WTF WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT IT'S OBVIOUSLY YOONGI!?" I said just a little above my normal voice.

He laughed at my anger management issues. "Well, I want to get to know you better. I am going to warn you that this might get a little personal." Taehyung said with a slight smirk.

"Okay, I'm up for that but I want to ask you something first." He nodded for me to continue "has a fan ever tried to kiss you?" He nodded slowly.

"It's my turn now. Have you ever had sex?" I didn't think it was going to get this personal.