chapter 3

"Hey, Jungkook, I've been wanting to tell you something." Then he paused "Jungkook I think I got the date wrong for the fanmeet." Then he paused again. "The fanmeet is in 4 days."

"JIN, DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS?" I yelled into the kitchen. "Yes, I knew about it. I thought he told you earlier." He said walking into the room. "GUYS, THE FANMEET IS IN 5 DAYS." "4 days." Jimin interrupted. "DON'T INTERRUPT ME! THE FANMEET IS IN 4 DAYS AND I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT!" I started yelling for God knows what reason.

"Okay, okay, we get that your mad but, you don't have to tell the whole world." Jin said a little annoyed. "Sorry, it's just I write a note to Taehyung yesterday and it said 10 days on it and now I feel stupid." I said quietly.

"Hold on, you wrote a note to Taehyung? So all of us are writing to our bias? HOW DID I NOT NOTICE?" Jin yelled. "I'm probably going to go to bed. It is 10:30 at night. Maybe you should stop yelling, too." With that I walked up stairs.
-------------
Dear Taehyung,

I got the dates wrong it's only 3 days left. I am so happy. I couldn't help but notice that you are smiling a lot more. It's like you actually read the letters I send you. Well, if you do, answer one question. Are you excited to meet me?

Love,
Jungkook
--------------
I put the letter in an envelope and sent it away. It should get there by tomorrow. The new mail boxes that just suck up your mail and send it to the address your sending it to is so cool.