Chapter Two

Chapter Two// Kody's POV

"Demi wait." I shouted for her. She turned around and I pulled her back into the conference room. " Demi I just needed to tell you how much you mean to me. I love you so much. You are my idol and my saviour. You are the reason why I want to stay strong. I want to be like you. I want to be a warrior. Without you I probably would be dead. Thank you so much for everything" I confessed. Before I knew it, I was pulled into a big hug. " Thank you so much. That meant the world to me." Demi told me.

~After the conferece's~

Demi's POV

It was pretty clear of who I was going to adopt. Kody was amazing. She's everything Im looking for. I went up to Ms. Sandy and told her I wanted to adopt Kody. " Ew. Why would you want that emo freak. Theres a bunch of pretty and normal girls here. Are you sure you want her" Sandy said suprisingly. Next thing I knew my hand made contact with her face. " First of all, Kody isnt ew. And shes not a emo freak. Shes beautiful and amazing. And so what if she isnt normal. Normal is boring. And second of all, I dont want her. I need her!" I shouted at Ms. Sandy. " Really?.." I heard a small voice behind me. I turned around to see Kody. " In all honesty, yes."

Kody's POV

I heard Demi and Ms. Sandy shouting at eachother. I went to see what was happening. And then suddenly I heard a slap. I realized that Demi just slapped Ms. Sandy. I was beaming of joy. I heard what Ms. Sandy said. I mean it didnt bother me at all. Im used to it. But then I heard Demi say " First of all, Kody isnt ew. And shes not a emo freak. Shes beautiful and amazing. And so what if she isnt normal. Normal is boring. And second of all, I dont want her. I need her!" . " Reallyy" I asked. I think she didnt know I was listening because she turned around surprised. "In all honesty, yes" she replied. Finally something in my life that isnt wrong.