Chapter 1-First Day of School

Kianna Pov

Hi my name is Kianna and this is my senior year in Fairy Tail High. I am so excited to start of the new year with all my friends. Hopefully this year I won't be bullied so much since I'm a goodie tissue. The reason I am one is because I always wanted to be on top by having good grades, doing a lot of activities and showing justice of course. But right now I have to get up and get ready for school. It's 7:30 in the morning and i was already walking to school even though it starts at 8:00, but I always want to get there early so I be in the classroom first. Other's thinks its weird but I don't really care.

Eric Pov

"ugh" I feel so exhausted. I wish I went to bed early, but when I look at the clock it was 7:50 in the morning. "SHIT" I'm going to be late on the first day of my senior year. I dashed right into the bathroom to brush my hair and brush my teeth, then went down stairs to leave the house so I won't be late to school. I was managed to get there in time , but.....

A random girls

ahhhhhhhhhhhh, it's Eric the hottest bad boy in school and the richest

Eric Pov

Why? I was so mad I didn't have time for them right now I was going to be late for class. All of them thinks I would ever have feelings for any of them. Most of my friends knew that I don't like anyone right, but their was a secret that no one knew. To be honest I did had feelings for someone but o doubt she even likes me, so I kept my distance away from her. But then I accidentally but into someone. "Ouch" I said. " Watch where you going" I said angrily." oh, I'm so sorry", but then I knew that voice .

Kianna Pov

Suddenly when I was walking a bit bump into me, "ouch" he said." watch where you going" he said angrily. "oh, I'm so sorry" I said desperately to not make him even more mad. But then he I recognize this guy, his name is Eric the most hottest baddest boy in school and also the richest too. I was so scared I thought I was going to die, but then he just looked shocked I was going to ask him what's wrong, but then I saw a bunch a girl staring at me so I decided to runaway quickly. Soon as I looked back I just saw him staring at me, " does he has a problem" I ask myself.

Time Skip

Kianna Pov

it was time for our ceremony to start of the year on a bright side, but then of course some girls kept glaring at me. The whole time of the ceremony I just felt chills on the back of my spines. As soon the ceremony was over I felt a tap on my shoulders. " Hey girl" it was levy, thank god. Hey levy how are you, good and what about you ? I'm doing pretty good. I was so excited to see levy. The whole time when me and was walking down the hallway we just kept talking about our classes an d our other friends. But then she asked me a question. " Have you heard about that hot boy name Eric." Yeah, I heard that he actually have feelings for someone. The I started blush. Why am I blushing? I ask myself. I wonder who was the girl he like?