one

Ring Ring Ring
I groaned as I got up for work . I put on a white t-shirt,ripped blue jeans , fixed my hair and brushed my teeth. I looked at the time I was 5 minutes late my eyes widened I quickly grabbed my key and locked my apartment sighing forgetting to put a jacket on because it was mid fall .

Time skip to when jimin gets to work .

Sorry for being late , I said as I entered the small pink coffee shop bowing.Jin just sighed I'm used to it. I gave him a warm smile and put on the pink apron and went to the counter waiting, for a customer to enter "this is gonna be a long day" a faint sound of a bell rang trough my ears signalling a customer was here but he wasn't just any ordinary customer he was like a godess he had pale skin,mint green hair that suited him well , with a pair of black jeans and a white t-shirt with bold words that said rolex. W-what would you like sir I asked, he just smirked and said you e-exuse me sir he smirked one of those sexy smirks and said, i said I wanted you . He smiled and said what's your name? M-me I said shocked yes you he said m-my name is jimin park jimin. Jimin has anyone ever said you looked like a mochi.?

That was the shittiest thing in the world lol