L i f e

Have you ever wondered, what is life ?

Either what life truly is, or what is the point of us living in this wide world, have you ?

    I would say, life is like a giant canvas and we are the painter. We paint what we want on the canvas, just like what we dream of in life. But what if we do not really know what to paint ? Do we just follow the flow of our hand, just like we follow the waves of life ? Or do we stop painting just like we gave up our dreams in life ? As for me, I prefer to let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

    I know, as imperfect humans, we make a lot of mistakes, as in we accidentally mixing two whole colours up, right ? Little did we know, we can fix it before it gets dry. I mean, we do not really have to tear the whole canvas down and gave up painting. Only if it's truly unfixable, we can just paste a new colour over, or simply start a new canvas, as in start a new life with lessons we learnt before. So, we should always try to avoid from tripping over the same stones.

    Just like painting, life almost a never gets easy. This means, we have to sacrifice a lot of things. It needs time, passion, commitment, and most importantly, patience. Obviously, the strongest of all is the patience of us facing the life we want, or we get. Patience changes everything. It changes the way we look at the world, it is either the world that is full of sorrow, or happiness. These are the keys to the door of success. Once we got it all, we are definitely going to pull it off and succeed.

    In reality, we might stumble over flat surfaces and undeniably fail, but we should stand up and give it a try once more until we reach the final checkpoint named success. As the saying goes, "If it's not success, it is not the end of the story."

    However, different people have various definitions of life. There will be people with different cliques and different interest. They have different point of views. Some of them might be opened minded to us, some might not but we should not care to much and just go on with our daily lives. It's not easy, is it ?