[6]

A/n : Thanks for your thoughts from the previous chapter^^ I really appreciate it all <333

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paris's POV

I can't believe this boy.

This is weird, he is weird.

I examined the book, looked below the desk, and checked around the shelves. Who knows maybe there's a mini camera?

But I found nothing.

Chill ran down my spine. I better go home fast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear ignorant girl,

I understand you'll be freaked out by me. But, won't you give it a try?

I'm caring, kind, handsome, cute, name it, I'm a perfect candidate to be your friend.

I know that you aren't like what they say. You are not an anti-social, right? And I won't give up even though that means I have to go to your house.

Roy

Uh, that was nice?

No way. I have to be careful with this boy.

This boy was the first person to call me ignorant, 'straightly' to me.

Usually people will talk about me behind my back.

Why am I smiling?

I inhaled sharply.

Sooner or later, I have to find out what he is up to. I folded his note and placed it inside my pencil case.

I grabbed my pen and torn a paper from my notebook.

I couldn't believe that I am writing a reply right now.

Roy,

No, don't come to my house, you stalker. And do you even know where my house is?

Anyway, I have my own reason not to befriend with anyone for now. But I should say that you are quite a new species for doing this much just to befriend with someone.

Why do you want to be friend with me, Roy? maybe I'll consider to be friend with you after you tell me what your true intention is.

Paris

I put down my pen and slipped the note inside the book.

Will he really reply?

It's been so long since the last time a boy really talk to me. Even a school playboys were afraid to talk to me.

Well, that's good. I can focus on my study.

And I didn't have time to mind those girls who were envious of me. And those students who were just using me.

Was there even a nice person here? I wondered if Roy maybe a nice person.

But isn't it too soon to judge?

~~~~~~~~~

There are people who admire Paris but of course there are people who don't like her. Mostly because of her achievements. Lol this is what happens irl. Even if you did a good job, there'll be one or two people who won't appreciate it cuz they are jealous ;)