5

shitshitshit

Heavier punishment? Can I like, cry?

"What do you want me to do, sir?" I asked oh, so respectfully. I gave him a piercing glare and slapped myself internally after. He is the fucking prince, pay respects!

"You're going to follow me wherever I go."

"Isn't that what you planned to make me do in the beginning?" I inquired.

"Well- yeah. But now you can't have any friends other than me. Oh, and you're going to sit at my lunch table with my friends!" He smiled gleefully. It was rectangular, that was unique.

And adorable.

"Wait- you go to school?!" I exclaimed. I thought princes had those private, expensive tutors or some sort.

"My father, the king, wanted me to socialise and live normally. He didn't want me to become arrogant princes like that guy living in Karil." Taehyung explained.

I gulped. I totally forgot about that ugly prince! He is going to send guards, they're going to hunt me down. I am not safe.

"Hello~" he waved his hands in front of my face. "Blanking out? Why? Something wrong? Saw something?"

"Shh! Nothing, nothing. Okay? Calm down." I mumbled. I was honestly so afraid.

"So, now that I've told you about myself, tell me about you! Why did you get lost in such a tranquil area?"

Should I tell him? He's a prince, he seems decent. It's better to share the load. Wait, should I? Ugh, I'll just say it.

And so I told him all about the wife thing. He was gasping and reacting like some damsel in distress. Can he be anymore extra?

"You were forced to marry that horrendous-looking man?!" He shouted.

"He's a prince! Mind your language!" I snapped at him.

"No! I'm a prince too, why aren't you respecting me? Anyway, I'm sure you hate him as much as I do," Taehyung gave a cheeky grin and poked my cheek.

I slapped his hands off. "OI! That's my precious face!" I cupped my face in my palms and closed my eyes slowly. Fatigue was kicking in, I didn't really sleep well last night. "You have a toilet or something?"

"Duh~ it's straight ahead, turn left, turn right, turn left twice, go straight for about 500m, turn right, you'll get there." He instructed, moving his palm in each direction he states.

"Um, okay..." I'm not remembering that. I'll just locate it, I'll find it somehow.

I started walking. Wait, go straight... turn right? Or was is left? I'll just go left. Then was it another left?

I spent almost 20 minutes walking there. No, i spent 20 minutes going nowhere. I was stuck somewhere. God, I'm getting even drowsier... my head hurts like hell.

I hope I don't faint and then like end up in Taehyung's arms or something. That's what I read in all the romantic stories. Ew.

My knees were getting weak. I supported myself by leaning against a wall. There was this bugging noise in my head, it was so annoying and it made the headache worse.

I don't know what was happening. Everything went blurry, the lights became like bokeh and I was unable to see clearly.

Thud.

Down I went, onto the ground.