Chapter-4

"No way! My dad will kill me if he gets to know that I left the house at night. That too with a guy!", Jen said.
"Ok chill! You're making it sound like we're eloping!", Sean said, "it's fine if you don't wanna go."
"Thanks for understanding....but if you really wanna go....I have a plan", Jen said.
Sean raised an eyebrow.
Damn, Jen thought
"We'll uhm let's see...We meet at my house at 5:00. Dad won't be at home. We can then go to that warehouse together. It scares the hell out of me during night. So we will be back in an hour or so. Is that ok?", Jen asked.
Sean grinned and nodded. Jen smiled and looked at the clock.
Sean looked at the clock too. It was nearly 2 in the morning. Sean yawned.
"I think I should get going.", Sean said.
No please don't go, Jen thought.
"Yeah ok", Jen said.
"Wanna walk to school together tomorrow?"
Yes, yes, yes!!!, she screamed inside her head.
"Uhh...not really...my dad will be at home..so..."
"Oh ya...that's completely fine"
"See you tomorrow"
"Yeah, bye", Sean said with a wink followed by a smile. He climbed onto the branch jumped down. Jen went to the window. She saw Sean waving at her. She waved back and went into her room. She smiled and threw herself on her bed. Those green eyes kept interrupting her thoughts until she finally fell asleep.

                           -------------

If there was one thing good about Jen's new house, it was that her bedroom window provided an amazing view of the sunrise. She quickly got out of her bed. She didn't have any problem with waking up. She was a morning person.
She quickly got dressed and went to the dining room. Her dad sat on a chair with his newspaper in one hand and his coffee mug in the other.
"Hey dad", Jen said.
He looked at her and smiled. He looked tired. His beautiful blue eyes had dark circles around them. The increased stress in the office increased the number of whites in his hair. He removed his specs and rubbed his eyes. Jen went to the table and kissed him on the forehead.
"I suppose mom has already left for work?", Jen asked.
"Yep", her dad replied. That's when his phone started ringing. He kissed Jen's forehead and went off to his room to talk. Jen quickly gobbled up some cereal and went to school.
                        --------------

Jen walked to her classroom with her phone in one hand and her books in the other. She had received a friend request on Facebook from Sean. She smiled and accepted the request. She kept walking and almost ran into the blonde haired girl from the previous.
"Watch it, loser", the blonde said.
Jen apologized and went to her classroom.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-
HEY GUYS! AREN'T YOU GUYS GLAD SHE DIDN'T GO TO THE WAREHOUSE? WELL, SHE IS GOING TO GO IN THE EVENING BUT HEY! AT LEAST IT'S NOT AT NIGHT!

BY THE WAY WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ALEXANDER STEWART (P.S. GO CHECK OUT HIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL) AS SEAN. LET ME KNOW!