BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN GREECE

Greece is a country blessed with immense natural beauty and fascinating history. This picturesque country is home to endless number of sandy beaches, stunning islands, archaeological sights and much more. Vast beauty of this country is best explored driving from one city to other at your own vehicle and with no strings attached. You can get your too at car4hires. From capital city Athens to pretty islands of Myknos, Santorini , Crete and many more are loaded with scenic beauty and spectacular landscapes along with historical buildings. Best 5 cities of Greece to visit has been listed below.

ATHENS

Beginning from capital city, Athens features amazing blend of history with modernity. It is a bustling city and a major economic, business and administrative centre of Greece. Famous Acropolis,The Ancient Agora, The Parthenon and Theatre of Dionysos are most popular attractions to visit in Athens. Popular for archaeological sights and monuments on one hand city is popular for vibrant nightlife and lively shopping streets on the other.

MYKNOS

A perfect getaway for vibrant nightlife and fun in the sun. Myknos is more popular for its main village Chora. This picture perfect village is white washed and packed with endless number of boutiques, shops, charming cafes and interesting buildings and architecture. Myknos is a country's most glamorous island to be visited.

DELPHI

Delphi is Greece's second most popular archaeological site after Acropolis. It is an UNESCO registered World Heritage Site. It is made up of relics of many temples, stadiums, ad theatres dating back to 8th century BC and 2nd century AD. It is located on the Mount Parnassus, about two and half and hour drive from Athens.

THESSALONIKI

Country's second largest city is a capital of Macedonia region. Many charming UNESCO listed as World Heritage Sites Byzantine Churches, Roman monuments and museums is housed in city. Major attractions of Thessaloniki are Byzantine Churches, Triumphal Arch of Galerius, White Tower dating back to 15th century and Byzantine Museum.

SANTORINI

This pretty island is most famous for its picturesque cliff-top towns Fira and Oia. These towns are considered to be most romantic and ideal for spending time with your loved one. Island is a popular wedding and honeymoon destination too.

Greece is all-in-one holiday destination for its awe-inspiring scenic beauty to magnificent ancient sites and bustling metropolis.