Chapter One-deducing the new girl in town

Sherlock's POV: 

Molly's best friend was in the morgue hanging out with her and I immediately tried deduced her, she has two small dogs, two different breeds, and she dresses to impress everyday so my guess is that she is single and ready to mingle as girls nowadays put it. But once I thought that I immediately turned down that deduction because she might dress like that for her job she wears a tan trench coat but doesn't wear a scarf so I'm wondering what her job is. "Hello Molly can we see the recent homicide victim." "Oh...Um yes you can and by the way this is Ellie Cook my best friend from University. Ellie this is Sherlock Holmes a deducer like..." Molly started but Ellie cut her off and I deduced that she didn't want me to know who the other deducer was and she said "Yes I know who he is, I read his blog every night before bed. I like your blog too John..." she says turning to John, "but I like testing my brain before I go to bed and Sherlock's blog gives my that satisfaction." she continues turning back to me. I have to admit that I felt rather proud that she likes both of our blogs but she reads mine every night before she sleeps and she didn't mention anything about reading John's every day or night so that might have inflated my ego just a teensy-bit. (**A/N** we are talking one barrel of an inflated ego that is how much Sherlock's ego inflated.) "Thank you Ellie that means a lot to me and to Sherlock as well, he doesn't like to show his emotions very much but I know that he really cares about the fact that you read his blog." John tells her and I was about to say thank you to her but John beat me to the 'punch' as you would say. "It's fine John I get it, after all being a high-functioning sociopath like me you understand other high-functioning sociopaths more, and I'm just a little more high-functioning than normal. Well I have got to meet up with Greg to see if he has any other cases he needs help deducing because it seems Sherlock is busy on a case. TaTa for now." DID SHE JUST SAY SHE WAS A HIGH-FUNCTIONING SOCIOPATH AND SHE CAN DEDUCE THINGS FOR THE POLICE AND WHO IS GREG?!

**A/N** Okay mates Im giving you Sherlock's POV and I know it is a bit short and I wanted to upload today  and dedicate this update to @Team_elijah for following me and telling me how much she liked this fanfic.

If you want a dedication it doesn't matter if it is on this fanfic or another of mine just read it and message me or comment how much you really like it {DON'T LIE} and Ill dedicate the updates to you if it motivates me enough to update again. :D