O2 | MAGNETIC

VILLAIN FT

VILLAIN FT. GAHO - SHINE ON YOU

*·°• ---•°·*

O2
ᴍᴀɢɴᴇᴛɪᴄ

Saeran sat in the passenger seat of Hyerin's car, looking out the window as they waited for Jia to leave her boyfriend's apartment and join them in the vehicle. The Beatles played softly in the background, Saeran and Hyerin both being enthusiasts of old rock music, as the latter tapped her fingers along to the song.

They spotted the Chinese girl walking out of the apartment complex and Hyerin started the car again.

     "Hey, sorry I took so long, Yuto didn't want to let me go." Jia excused herself, settling in the backseat.

     "Ah, young love." Hyerin joked, chuckling at her own words.

Saeran shook her head, a smile on her lips, as she stared out of the window, watching the buildings and people get left behind as Hyerin drove towards the beach.

     "Is Noriko going too?" Jia asked, her head popping in between the older girls' seats.

     "I think so. Jiyeon told me she would meet us there." Saeran said, recalling the texts between her and Jiyeon, where the latter told her she had offered to give Noriko a ride to the beach but she had turned down her offer.

The ride to the beach wasn't long, and the girls were soon getting off the car and stepping foot in the fresh sand, making their way to the boardwalk, where their friends sat.
Haeju sat besides her boyfriend, her head rested on his shoulder and his arm around her; Jiyeon sat next to her, taking photos of the sea in front of them and the rest of the boys scattered themselves on the sand.

The girls received an enthusiastic greeting as they reached their friends and sat amongst them. Haeju spotted Noriko walking towards the group, and told the other girls, who kept attentive stares on the Japanese girl making her way to them.

     "Hello everyone, sorry if I'm a bit late." Noriko apologised, plopping down on the sand, next to Jia.

     "Don't worry, we're still missing a few people anyway." Jia smiled at her, her hands playing with the sand around them. "Speaking of which, where are Wooseok and Shinwon?"

     The tanned boy on the other side of Noriko shrugged. "I don't know, they said something about going to grab something before meeting us."

     "I bet they're up to no good, I mean, what else should we expect from those two." Saeran spoke, and all the others agreed, a few chuckles heard.

Then, silence made a home among the group of friends, as they watched the sun slowly set far off in the distance, as if it were hiding beneath the sea, using it as its blanket. Saeran closed her eyes, taking a deep breath, and then reopened them, a gentle smile forming on her lips as she watched her friends amuse themselves with the nature all around them.