3

Maddison
I headed out for dinner. I hopped into my car and drove to Chick-Fil-A.

I pushed the door open and walked inside. I got to the counter and there was a long line. I decided to take out my phone.

------------------
From: Mystery Boy 😘❣
Im glad, have a nice evening cutie x
-------------------

I typed a response.

--------------------------
To: Mystery Boy 😘❣
You too J x
----------------------------

I heard am iPhone Bing right infront of me. I looked up and I saw the backs of 5 boys heads. They were ordering. I then got called.

Jonah
The boys and I made our order. In the corner of my eye I saw another girl ordering food. She looked familiar. She turned right to face me. "Oh hey Jonah." She smiled. "Maddie." I smiled back. She grabbed her food and we grabbed ours.

"Wanna join us in our booth?" I politely asked. "Oh that'd be nice, thanks Jonah." She replied. She sat down beside me. "Hey guys." She smiled. "Hey Maddie!!" Daniel replied.

2 weeks later (sorry for the huge time skip)
I took Maddies hand and led her back to the house. We sat outside and chatted until 4am. "I should get going." Maddie yawned. "No don't go."

I grabbed Maddies arm and we were inches away from eachother. I cupped her face and lent in. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed back. "Oh em gee." Zach squealed quietly. "That was a frikin long kiss. I was just grabbing some orange juice.", that caused Maddie to laugh. She grabbed my cheek and turned my face to see her, she then kissed my lips repeatedly. "Okay I'm leaving you two alone." I heard Zach whisper. I continued to kiss Maddies soft lips.

After a large amount of making out, I got Maddie blankets and pillows. "Thanks J." She smiled. "Mads, one last thing."

"Yes?"

"Be mine."

"Yes."

"I'm not leaving you, not now, not ever."