16

my fan account on instagram: @lxve.whydontwe
(would really appreciate a follow <3)

also new cover! maddie is not just one specific girl, so eg: when Jonah used the picture on his Twitter and if maddie posts an Instagram they may not be the same girl :))

Maddison
I woke up to a large amount of tagged notifications on my Instagram. I opened the notifications and saw what I was tagged in. "Zachary Dean Herron!" I shouted. I playfully stormed into the lounge. "What's this?!" I said as I held up the photo on my screen. "Ohhh..that!" he grinned.  "It's cute mads!" Daniel smiled. "I mean yeah.." Corbyn agreed. "You guys really can't take jokes, can you?" I laughed. As I was laughing I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist, then a head rested on my shoulder. "Morning baby girlllll." Jonah said in a raspy, morning voice. I couldn't help but smile and get all giddy. "Morning baby boyyyy." I eventually replied. I turned around and gave him a quick kiss. "hey that was too quick!" Jonah complained. "Oh well." I giggled.

I walked into my bedroom and got ready for the day. I put on my denim skirt and a yellow t shirt with California written on it. I put my black old skool vans on and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and moisturised my face. I didn't put any makeup on because it would probably melt off in the heat and plus, ,y skin didn't look to bad. I quickly straightened my hair, I didn't really need to do that much because it was naturally straight anyway. I left it completely down. I walked out of the room and into the lounge. "Things I wanna do today; go thrift shopping, get my nose re-pierced and possibly get a tattoo?" I stated to the boys. "Oh my god, instant yes to the nose piercing! We can matchh!" Jack replied, excitedly. "I'm down for everything." Daniel smiled. Zach and Corbyn agreed. "A tattoo?" Jonah questioned. "Yeah, I've been wanting another one for agessss." I smiled. "Wait you already have one?!" Zach asked. "Uhm yeah? My mom let me get one when I was sixteen, I'm nearly nineteen now." I laughed. "Uhmm..how about you show us?" Corbyn said. I turned my left arm over to reveal a tattoo on my forearm.

"how have we not seen that before?" Daniel said, looking at my arm

"how have we not seen that before?" Daniel said, looking at my arm. "I don't know." I laughed. "What's the meaning behind it?" Jack asked. "Oh uhmm, it's for my dad, he died in a car accident the day after my sixteenth birthday." I said while welling up. There was a long pause. "The other driver was drunk." I whispered. There was another pause. "Excuse me." I mumbled. I rushed to the bathroom and sat on the side of the bathtub. Tears streamed down my face, but I was emotionless. After about two minutes there was a soft knock on the door. I sniffled. "C-come in." I croaked. The door slowly opened and Jonah walked in. I looked up at him. He walked towards me and sat on the side of the bathtub beside me. "I'm proud of you, y'know?" He broke the silence. "Really?" I sniffed. "Yeah, you haven't talked about your dad since you broke down in tears telling me about yourself. You finished telling the boys and for that I'm proud of you, you didn't have to say anything but you did." He replied. I looked up at him and looked into his gorgeous eyes. "Jonah, i love you." I whispered. He leant in and gave me a passionate kiss. It was a repeated amount of them actually.

We left the bathroom and we returned to the lounge. Jack was the first to approach me. "I'm so sorry. I should've just kept quiet." He said and embraced me. "Jack, it isn't your fault." I smiled. The boys all gathered around me and gave me a huge, warm, group hug.

We arrived at Goodwill and I walked into the store. We looked around and I found loads of high end brands that had just been left behind. I found clothing that were branded by Hollister and Brandy Melville. "Maddieeeee!" Zach shouted across the store. I looked up and he was recording. "Zachhhh!" I shouted back and waved at him. Then Jack came up and also had his phone in his hand and was recording. "That's alot of lovely clothing you have right there young Maddison Bree." He said in a funny voice. I laughed. "Thank you kind sirrr!!" I replied, still laughing.

After we finished up thrifting, we headed to the tattoo and piercing parlour. We all walked inside and it was empty, only the woman behind the counter was there. "Hi guys!" She said smiling. "Are you my 3 o'clock tattoo and piercing appointment?" She asked. "Yup." We all said in unison. We then all looked at eachother while laughing. "I'm guessing your Maddison.". "Yep, that's me." I smiled. "Okay well let's start with your piercing." The lady smiled. She sat me down in a chair in the back. "So your nose is it?". "Yeah I just want to re-pierce my stud into the side of my nose." I replied. "Left or right side?" She asked. "Right, please."

After three very long hours of tattooing and piercing, I ended up getting two new tattoos. "Show us, show us!" The boys said as they walked back into the parlour. They had left to get food and Jonah stayed with me. I showed them the side of my right forearm.

"To me it symbolises that, when you fall down, don't you worry because you will pull yourself back up again and soar through life

"To me it symbolises that, when you fall down, don't you worry because you will pull yourself back up again and soar through life." I smiled. "Wow! It's beautiful." Corbyn said in awe. "Awh thanks Corbs.". "Guys I got another one too." I laughed. "Wait what?!" Jack said. I pulled my hair back and showed them.

"Oh my god, it's amazing!" Zach said

"Oh my god, it's amazing!" Zach said. "Yeah!" The boys all agreed. I turned to Jonah. "I love them." He smiled. I gave him a hug and a peck on the lips.

I paid for my tattoos and piercing and we left the store. "Thank you so much, Macey!" I smiled to the artist. "No problem, my pleasure." She smiled back. We left and went back home to relax.

__________
omg this chapter took a while!