prologue

the war raged on as the warrior of black laid waste to all who opposed him. this warrior of black brandished his weapon just enough to the arch angel michael that he saw his weapon. when their swords finally clashed  the battle between them lasted for days but either oponent gave way. 

                "warior of black all of your hellspawn are defeated!, lay aside your weapon and surrender to your horrible fate as you know it or face the wrath of GOD!" the warrior of black lid his weapon aside,as if in surrender. the black warrior was far more cunning than the arch angel michael, for he had a second blade on his person. the warrior took his blade and with lightning speed he thrust his blade into arch angel michael's chest.

                 the angelic army had no hope for they had to now bow before their new master and pay their respects in good time. the warrior spoke: "michael, i AZRAEL, hereby banish you to damnation to the cliffs of hell!! you never can return. your punishment  that i find mildly amusing will to be hanging you by  noose and letting you live for all eternity! now, begone!" michael dissapeared into the ground. later on in that day azrael decided  to go for a stroll of the clustered mess of the battlefield littered with the bodies of the fallen. the next thing he knew he found a sword and a note on the battlefield. azrael attempted to remove the sword off of the ground but the mighty weapon did not budge a single millimeter. azrael noticed the note on the ground and tried to pick it up, the letter burned azrael with such a force it almost melted him. he cursed under his breath and walked off. 

                even later on that day he deecided to make a few changes to the regular rules of their lifestyle."you are a worthy arny for me. sadly for you you are now slaves, anyone objecting to this subject or talking about this new standard shall be hanged publicly! all the rest of you  will be fed once a day. i, announce myself as azrael, the angel of death! i have fooled many as you can see and sent them into an early grave! i have foolede GOD himself!" the room was silent for many years afterward. then during many battles afterward the army had killed off half of the world. few of the angels had a choice to be generals or second in command. many of them proved worthy but only one succeded. gabrial. (he was the messenger of god in previous evants untill he had to serve azrael.)

                centuries later azrael had grown bored of his life as a ruler and decided to kill humans and angels. the angels in his court were most cunning when it was lights out. they found a way to make a new brand of superhuman named venomangelis or demonslayers. the new breed of  human  could never breed with an ordinary human. and in order for them to even do that the enhanced human had to be stripped of their bounds as a servant of god. the transformation process took a sword of an angel and blood from yourself on the sword into the angelic cup. then you are to drink your blood. 

                the new breed of humans were 10 times as fast as the regular human and 20 times as strong as any human. they struck fast and hard at the demon horde and took what was originally theirs. their freedom was restored and their honr was as well. the only thing missing was their enemy: azrael. 

                the new government was formed named the commundrum or the comd. a saying that went around their government was "their laws were perfect, but there were still flaws within it's inhabitants."