Chapter Three: The Plan and The Fight

Location: Shibuya
Time: 5:29 am
Date: December 2, 2034
Day: Tuesday

Void appeared on the roof of a tall building the morning breeze blew her red scarves and her black hair backwards she was crouched looking over the city as if she was thinking about something but she soon snapped out of her moment of thought and jumped down into an alleyway once she landed she changed into a pair of hi top shoes,black pants and a long sleeve grey shirt. She took her mask off and hid it inside her pocket as she walked onto an open street moving with the flow of people walking 'He must be in high school by now' she thought to herself as she walked to a dive bar she walked to the door and knocked, once she knocked a gruff voice came from the door "Who a ya?" The person asked. Void spoke in a calm emotionless tone slightly lower so no one that walked by would hear "It is Void let me in I come on behalf of you know who" the voice gasped and opened the door quickly revealing a tall buff man with grey beard and cybernetic hand "I didn't think I'd he seeing you back here"

 Void spoke in a calm emotionless tone slightly lower so no one that walked by would hear "It is Void let me in I come on behalf of you know who" the voice gasped and opened the door quickly revealing a tall buff man with grey beard and cybernetic...

"Well I didn't think I'd be coming back here especially since I didn't wanna see your ugly mug again Galahad" she said in a slightly teasing tone

"You're still the same brat you've always been Void"he replied with a laugh "so what does a big time villain like you need from someone like me"

Void sighed "Well I don't exactly need you I need Lucius my boss needs some info for a something big he's planning"

Galahad sighed "You know we've never liked that guy he's always talking like the works is so wrong and needs to change like some kind of shitty movie or book villain who's goals would have a long lasting effect on the world" he said half jokingly "anyway I'll go get him help yourself to the drinks"he said as he walked away to another room. Void walked behind the bar table before taking out a bottle of scotch and pours it into a glass after a few minutes Galahad came back out with Lucius who was a dark skinned man with twists in his brown hair he had black pupils and what seemed to be cybernetic implants on his arms and legs along with armor that had a purple glow to it that he wore under his sleeveless trench coat "What's up Void didn't think you'd be coming back to my fine establishment" he said in a calm smooth voice

 Void walked behind the bar table before taking out a bottle of scotch and pours it into a glass after a few minutes Galahad came back out with Lucius who was a dark skinned man with twists in his brown hair he had black pupils and what seemed to ...