chapter 2. the reply

chapter 2.

"Can you please turn off that damn phone and have a proper conversation with me? It's not like The Vamps are going to see you fangirling over a damn story on instagram!" Tom shouted annoyingly.

"Calm your tits, bro" I stick my tongue out making him snort. He never really liked music, which was very odd but he was my best friend friend so it all came back.

"Funny thing is: I'm a man, I do not have tits. Seriously, turn off your phone or I will" he crossed his arms.

I rolled my eyes, slightly annoyed by his attitude. Yes, he was my best friend and I loved him (like a brother obviously ) for god sake, but I couldn't stand when he acted more like a parent.

"Leah's coming over, by the way. I though I should let you know before she comes here. I invited her. She should be here in twenty I think" he said laying down on my bed next to me.

"You should stop inviting people over without even asking, I mean... it's my house!" I said stubbornly. Firstly, he woke me up from a nap and secondly, he treated me like a child. He could've just walked out if he didn't want to see me on my phone.

"You house is my house, don't ya remember? C'mon don't be stubborn, it's Leah. Your mom adores her as well"

Leah was okay, though we weren't as close as me and Tom. We still were good friends but, to be honest, I didn't want company that afternoon.

She had long brown hair and green eyes. She loved working out, that's why she was very skinny. She was as tall as me, which was perfect because I hated being around tall people.

Leah came exactly twenty minutes later, just like my best friend said. She had a white bag in her hand and, before asking what was in the inside, she positioned it on my bed.

"Hailee, my dear, I'm gonna answer your question. This is junk food, I bought it before coming here. Tom explained me your situation, I thought food could help" she explained

I frowned, "What kind of situation? I'm perfectly fine, I'm not even on my period" I said looking both Leah and Tom who were in front of me.

"It's called the The Vamps just posted a photo shirtless on their story syndrome, thought you should already know that, sweetheart" she laughed making me chuckle.

"What are you chuckling for? It's a serious illness, millions of girl have it!" Tom played along. I shook my head, starting to laugh even more.

"Ok ok, time to be nursed"

some hours later

We ended up watching a movie on my bed while eating chips and drinking pepsi's.

"Can you please move your head? I can't watch Brad Pitt if your hair is covering the tv" I said to Tom.

He stood up, stopping the movie and taking his shirt off. Leah covered his eyes with her hands and hid her head under the duvet and I just rolled my eyes at the view

He was physically perfect, not gonna lie. He had blonde hair and blue eyes, an human version of prince charming. Though he was really far from for, at least for me.

He always smelled good, which made me kind of jealous. Every part of him screamed I'm perfect, even his broken eyebrow.

Then there was me, a simple eighteen years old girl from California. I was just Tom's best friend for people and i was totally okay with it. I didn't want to be known or have lots and lots of friends.

I was going to move anyway, I would've forgotten them one hundred percent sure.

"Put that damn shirt back on and move away before something accidentally slip through my hands and end up on you. I won't regret doing it, you're still in time" I threatened him with a smirk on my face. Not that i liked doing it, I just found it funny.

"I'm going back home, do you need a ride, Leah?" he asked Leah, and she nodded in response.

"See ya tomorrow, loser" he said doing the peace sign with his right hand. As soon as they left, I finally took my phone to check if The Vamps were active.

And they were.

It's crazy how my life changed in less than three hours. I was on youtube, as always, then I found the personal music video on my homepage and clicked it because I was curious.

I ended up searching for the lyrics of their songs and sang them all the night. Then, the day after, I decided to open a fan page because... why not? It seemed a good idea to me.

Little did I know that they would become the only reason why I woke up in the morning. Not to be too cheesy, but it was the truth.

I opened twitter and saw a lot of notifications. Normally I received likes and retweets, but it seemed more than just them. It was a bit odd but once I clicked on the profile thingy and scrolled through messages like 'congrats omg i'm so happy for you hailee' I found what I had been craving for.

thevampsbrad: @ justf4ll i feel offended now. nah, just kidding. i'm a man!!

My heart stopped beating and my body turned cold. A huge smile made its way on my face and some tears rolled down my cheeks.

It was a dream coming finally true. All the nights I hadn't sleep to watch their videos or the dreams I made about them.

Brad didn't follow me though but a nice girl gave me a chat with him weeks before. I wanted to thank him, and that's what I did.

justf4ll: okay, it really happened.

justf4ll: you replied my tweet

justf4ll: thank you so much i can't believe it's true

justf4ll: im gonna scream for two months

justf4ll: my mom just asked me if i'm okay

justf4ll: i mean i'm everything but okay

justf4ll: you freaking replied my tweet!!

justf4ll: i love you so so much

let's pretend brad is 20 :) btw, HE FINALLY REPLIED OH MY lol.  I AM NOT SAYING I SEE THE FUTURE BUT I SEE THE FUTURE. brad really posted a pic shirtless (even though he's with james but ya know, two is always better than one, wtf)