Stop

I had just witness something that breaks my heart everytime i hear about this. I just witness bullying and let me tell you it is horrible.

I knew the guy getting bullied we were friends and he was getting called names while he just stood there ignoring it.

I wanted to stop the guy saying the names but i couldn't. And i feel awful for it. I know i have been bullied in the past and i know it sucks and i wanted to help him cause being bullied is awful. But i just stood there.

I feel awful now cause i didnt help him. It felt like i was being bullied all over.

So if you ever witness bullying and especially if it's a friend of yours then please just please help the guy out. Stop the bully cause you will feel awful and regretful.

And dont bully others if you are a bully. These people dont do anything to hurt you or bother you so why do you bully them? Just stop. Get help if you feel sad or down or angry. And remember next time you bully someone just put yourself in their shoes and see how you feel. It will feel awful. Think twice before you do something.

And to my viewers, who ever is reading this i want you to share this with your friends. Stop bullying cause it is an awful thing. Thank you.

~~~~Robin Baker